• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

fo real what up with the baby?! i want birth,birth,birth,birth!! thanks jt,an ldhs bouts grandaddy,he still in hospital but good spirits. im drinking plenty for the ol man. wooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt,,,,smashed fo life

Megan said she was seeing the doc today about poppin' the li'l pepper...so, I'm out of the pool now...who had Monday afternoon?
Sic - any word when gramps can come home? Are ya sneeking him chile bits? Hospital food's going to double-suck after that great grub you and LadySic make!

im not sure its a daily base. but i think he is enjoying the vacation from us! i also think granny is enjoying the vacation from him,haha.. jay t im glad you got your shirt!

Ok so I want to murder someone cuz nope still no baby. I have an appointment Tuesday tomorrow at noon to see what the hell is going on with this kid. He is seemingly stubborn but I guess he's like his parents. Anyway I'll keep y'all informed. Actually having contraction as I am typing now....

Someone keep drinking for me PLEASE!!!!

Ooooh a poll. Someone set it up. When is the due date? So we have a reference point.
im still going for noon,so get ready betterhalf

o.k. i got five peppers on thusday at 2,am!!!!!!
THURSDAY???? If she has to wait til Thursday, someone's gonna git hurt!

I got 6 peppers on Monday-before-noon!
I'm saying Sunday, at either 8:20pm or 10:20pm. Just sayin'''''
How 'bout 50?
im going strong with my pick! 5 peppers!! i gots to go to bed real early morning,like 3oclock.. yall have fun u hear.... 50 o.k.,,im in they will be orange habs or green jalos,your choice... i have lots of each everyday
100 grams of MY chili powder says Wed, 1:39 AM

And Im gê-in duhrunk! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ok I have Monday at 2pm.
I have 8 peppers says its Tues @ 01:30 AM

Early lesson on the inconvienience of chil'rens.

I was 2 weeks early & then kept mom in labor for 32 hours. When I came out I was backwards and upside down.

Ta daaaaaaa!

How the hell is this going to work? If Megan, drops on Wednesday at 1:39 AM, I aint sending all of you 100 grams of powder.
This is what happens when drunks bet on births when theyre drunk.

Edit, ok wait a minute, should have thought this thru before all of this research, multiquoting.
If Megan does birth at 1:30 AM on Tuesday, then I send him the powder. I think I get it... Dumbass. [me]

I'm sure he appreciates it. As I do the shirt. Thanks man.

And a big THANKYOU from the 'Kid~~~~~

Megan said she was seeing the doc today about poppin' the li'l pepper...so, I'm out of the pool now...who had Monday afternoon?
Sic - any word when gramps can come home? Are ya sneeking him chile bits? Hospital food's going to double-suck after that great grub you and LadySic make!

really???
Ok so I want to murder someone cuz nope still no baby. I have an appointment Tuesday tomorrow at noon to see what the hell is going on with this kid. He is seemingly stubborn but I guess he's like his parents. Anyway I'll keep y'all informed. Actually having contraction as I am typing now....

Someone keep drinking for me PLEASE!!!!

Well, I'll keep up on that! ANYTHING to keep momma happy!!!!

I'll drink if you keep contracting!!!!! :pray:

ditto

How the hell is this going to work? If Megan, drops on Wednesday at 1:39 AM, I aint sending all of you 100 grams of powder.

Really? SERIOUSLY????!!?!??? We're getting the play-by-play of a birth, something so true and natural, something that's been done for centuries without the aid of modern medicine.....and we're all a bunch of (drinkers) cheering for and placing bets on a birth????!!????

That's :crazy: XOXOXO

ps- is Thursday at 4:14AM taken? :halo:

Oh yea, what's the prize?

halfhabby!!!

GOMEGANGOMEGAN

First SL - you can have that date/time, but she was due yesterday. I suggested she wait til next Sunday cuz it was a cool date, and I'm pretty sure I heard her knock the back of my computer screen trying to get thru to strangle me.....

Second...how many peppers you wanna bet? I'm not sure how that part works...but I'll figure it out as we go...or ask Sicman/LDHS/JT - they seem to understand it!

huh? we betting peppers? Cool! I can get ahold of some fresh pods to send to the winner.

or they can take some :processed pods: in some liquid form. What was the bet? What are y'all ante-ing up?

Seriously y'all if this baby hasn't vacated the premises by Thursday he's going to have to be forcibly removed. I am D-O-N-E... DONE!!!!! Hopefully Aiden aka Chile Baby will be here no later then Wednesday.

Not quite "DONE"...but very close! Don't quit now!!!! haha

What would you like me to drink now Megan?! I'm here for ya! ;) Very Cool name BTW!!!!!

How are those contractions coming along? Anymore since that last post?

Well Megan and Aaron, We are sending our chile pepper continuum good thoughts to all of you and are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Aiden, but I'm sure we're not ONE QUARTER as eager as YOU are!

Be well, all of you~ XOXO

Edit, ok wait a minute, should have thought this thru before all of this research, multiquoting.
If Megan does birth at 1:30 AM on Tuesday, then I send him the powder. I think I get it... Dumbass. [me]

Lmao - I wasn't seriously betting - relax. :rofl:

I do want naming rights on the baby though. :D

Remember everyone......
I was due 2/5/12
On Thursday 1/26/12 I was dilated to 3cm and 60% effaced.
On Monday 1/30 I went to hospital was still dilated to 3cm but 75% effaced.
Then Thursday 2/2 I had my membranes stripped and was dilated to 5cm and %100 effaced.
The whole time I have been progressing but not having consistent contractions. But you have to have contractions to get the baby out....

~~~~~~~~~*VODKA*~~~~~~~~~
ANYONE WITH VODKA DRINK SOME FOR ME!!!
SECOND CHOICE RUM, THIRD CHOICE BEER

:cheers: :drunk:

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I APPRECIATE IT MORE THEN YOU GUYS KNOW!

Back