• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Habby heat has been doing what he can but right now he's been working 12-14hr days 5 days a week. And him and our daughter are trying to get over sinus and ear infections....

Megan, just start doing shots of every hot sauce in the house. SOMETHING is bound to hit the righ nerves and get things moving!

Ok- everyone time to start the "originalhalf" walk-
:mope: keep it up, no slacking...:mope: :mope: ...keep walking keepwalkingPUSHPUSH

ok, back up plan, who has a bottle they can deliver to facilitate the delivery>>>>>>

Looks like I lost my bet since last night came & went. no naming rights for me. :(

Dang....Hubert Pepilicious THP Sarsipious Jackson the Third had such a lovely ring to it too.

sigh

Thank you again everybody for the support and comedy. It has truly helped me get through this knowing that even though some of us have never met that this "Chilehead" group is so compassionate. Also thanks a bunch for not getting upset about this thread getting derailed. Have my appointment in 45mins. :)

Ok guys here's the plan. We go to see her Dr at noon and find out how far she is along. We will also find out if inducing is for us. At which time we will inform you all what the plan is.
Now, as far as giving him a THP nickname. If this is what you all want then lets do it, however, some have already been calling him Chile Kid. Not that it's official, but would like to make sure all are in agreement.
Now to take this to the next level. We will be getting a nice income tax check (not yet sent out yet) thanks to our daughter :D So I will get with some of the guys that sell fresh pods, flakes, powders, and sauces and put together a care package. All you guys have to do is guess:
Length
Weight
This will be based on a point system to make it fair. If you guess the exact you could get 20 points total. For every oz or inch your off I will remove a point. Example if he's 22" and you guess 20" you receive 8 points.
All understand?
Lets do it!
Aaron
Edit: double post

were going to have to get bACK TO BEING SMASHED,seems like everyone slowed it down a bit,ha. i hope all the regulars are o.k. and not on the back of some wagon! i hate quiters :rofl:

I kicked that wagon to the curb Dude! I need to be productive today, so I have to find a libation that allows me to keep busy (ie: something caffeinated, with a straw....)! As soon as we get back from running errands in town....I'm IN!!!!!! :) It IS Wednesday, right????

i was going to post this under fuct it im drinking,but i cant find it. but grandaddy got released from hospital yesterday,the whole time he was cussing my wife telling us he was going anywares,threw a diaper at my wife. so today while im doing some transplanting "crash" grandaddy drove the golf cart into the front of the house,bending the fram,split the front in 4 places,and ripped off the protective window. also broke corner of block in the house. his passenger granny fell out of the cart,he takes off and acts like nothing happened. im looking at about 2000 damages. so its time to get smashed :banghead:

Mr. Sic = "OH, IT'S ON NOW!"

Glad to hear grandaddy is back from the hospital.
It sounds like everything is back to normal at the third turtle farm! LOLOLOLOL!!!

Back