• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Well, I am trying to figure out how to post pics on these new devices... Anyhow, I'm drnkin' on a 12er of Bohemia cervezas. 5 down. Many more to go.

Chile Juju said:
Meat - is that Pendleton (win!), and beans? Beans?! 

It's Saturday Night. Playoff Eve...and I'm up to NO GOOD!!!!!!!
But alotta RIGHT!!!!
Yes ma'am that's Pendleton! Not beans tho, dried pequins from my local Mexican grocer.

I guessed I was seeing that wrong Meat!!!! :) Thanks for the clarification!!! You lucky bastage - I find a serrano at my store and I do the Happy Dance!!! Pequin on Brother, Pequin on!!!! (don't forget to posty pics!)  ;)

For life bitches! In the garage getting inspired.

Doing a wing contest tomorrow. What kinda gag raffle can I do at my table to win me some votes.?

Will be vending my product line as well.

How bout stamp bottom of two random bags? Shuffle em up. And whoever goes to make a purchase and gets a "magic" bag gets their order for free!!! It's a classic rock station event so it might hit the humor angle a bit.

Lol. Smashed for life!

Husker21 said:
For life bitches! In the garage getting inspired.

Doing a wing contest tomorrow. What kinda gag raffle can I do at my table to win me some votes.?

Will be vending my product line as well.

How bout stamp bottom of two random bags? Shuffle em up. And whoever goes to make a purchase and gets a "magic" bag gets their order for free!!! It's a classic rock station event so it might hit the humor angle a bit.

Lol. Smashed for life!
Who let this drunk guy in here?

Back