• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm druuuuuuuuuuuunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkko90kji56

geeeeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gotttt itttttt rrruiht
Nwo geeme ok
fkew

Found JayT. He was passed out in here!

There's a hot dog spinning in the microwave, and he babbled some nonsense about ketchup and mustard not being good enough sides. Then he passed out again.

Should have found this thread on the 2/7/11* or should I say 7/2/11 for you lot?
Bet you're all having a good time now with the july 4 long weekend :woohoo:

* went to bed early for the first time in a decade because it's cold and I feel little sick with the flu, about 9pm, but I'm used to 6hr sleep a night, so woke up at 3AM, and nothing to do but read these forums, move my chillies around to maximise sunlight, check up on the seedlings, and drink non stop all morning on the 2nd of July.
I don't get 'samsehd' any more, I stay coherent, until many drinks latter feeling tired and go to sleep. Need a new 'hobby', this one is too expensive.

Bwoooo hooooooo! Ware JayT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So drunked I may spill booze in da server again :oops:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Back