• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

ahhh hittin da sauce 2nite an no not da hot sauce ooooooooooooooo hahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah :rofl:

I am still drunk from yesterday. We went on one helluva roadtrip to Easton to the pepper festival, with a pitstop in Bowers to pick a bunch of superhots. Four breweries, a sixpack shot,a beer distributor, and two bars later we made it home.

Im' getting totalllly jarrres on MOnday nite.... what
Tuesday feel like gonna>?

Jtee help me out here.... wanna get jarrrred?

WWWWoooooooooo Hoo!!!!

pwrds...

Right away you think I am drinking. pfft. :lol: I wasn't but I could be enticed I guess. I haven't had any margaritas in a little while. AND... I would hate for these limes to go bad. Ok, I'm in. Peer pressure is a b#tch. :rofl:

Ok dude this is your swamp, what the shit do I SAY WITHOUT GETTING BANNED?
I started a fart storm earlier, now im drunk

Yay JT!

JT for Prez! and THAT'S .... THAT!

Back