• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Wild turkey makes you pass out and hit your head then sleep on the kitchen floor because its oh so comfy.
Wake up mow lawn whilst sucking on coopers pale ale, just seems to work. :cheers:

hello?

My blood is rusted.....

so is yours, and you don't even know it....

......yet......

now plying:

-------WASTING-----

Actually, we would burn up in a flash.... you know.... like gasoline in a fire? + capsaicin

I still got a TD to win.... Later you alkies....

BTW, I'm all kinds of sideways... (I can't say f**ked up)

hmmm..... looking at your posts in random threads today, I'd say you'd better stay HERE for the rest of it!

Picked up a couple bottles of easy-drinkin' wine on the way home earlier - think I'll pour another glass and go spend some time in the kitchen....... ;)
Hmmm... how many of us can get sloshed tonight and manage to stay up and chat a while?

Our physics instructor this summer told us it's not the sucking action that brings liquid up a straw, but the change in pressure. But if the sucking action causes the change in pressure, isn't that like the transitive property of math?!?!

Your teacher sounds like a fricken genius!

Yeah I'm all over the map...
Reading stuff about straws and transconperitive propertislgy

WHAT THE :::BLEEP::: ARE YOU STUDYING?

Oh wait this isn't the ASK....... thread......

IIIIIIIII'mmmmm buzy

Cheers Geeme!!!!

hmmm..... looking at your posts in random threads today, I'd say you'd better stay HERE for the rest of it!

Picked up a couple bottles of easy-drinkin' wine on the way home earlier - think I'll pour another glass and go spend some time in the kitchen....... ;)
Hmmm... how many of us can get sloshed tonight and manage to stay up and chat a while?

And where did I put my flashlight?????

Question 1. Apparently none of you!
Question 2. Can't you keep track of anything? You lost your pen the other day. You need to stop drinking. What a horrible fate!

Back