• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Me too! I love to laugh and talk S#%$&^%!

except now my avatar is stuck upside down, and I'm feeling sideways at most!

OK, right side up, but I'm feeling prolly 15º off, a little crunchy this AM...

what the hell is going down? everyone ready for santa? ill be waiting up with a crowbar to bash that fat breaking and entry bastard

14iijno.jpg

Merry Christmas!...... Well it is here in Australia anyway. Saddly I had to stop drinking last night because I have to go pick up my Brother this morning. But I figure if I pick him up, it means someone else can drive him home. He really needs to get himself a Woman, that way she can drive him around. :rofl: Not really a big fan of Christmas day, means I have to see all my Family. Luckily me and my Brothers have made it tradition to get totally shitfaced on Christmas day which helps kill the pain. :drunk:

(Charlie Brown reference) UUUUUUUUGGGGGGG
WHAT THE F&@K!!!!!
WHAT HAPPENED! MY HEADS SPINNING.

You were crackin me up last night! I'm still laughing about Aaron's "Big Plan". hahahahhahahahahahah

WHAT BIG PLAN? I don't remember nothing bout no big plan!

Got to gosee inlaws, while still hanging. Probably need another drink first.
Aaron

hahahaha where's that little kids' cigarrette?

Get after it Jayman, seems the Holiday/Family/Alcohol trifecta is the same 'round the whole planet!

Your "Big Plan" was to be hungover, sounds like it's coming together nicely! :rofl:

ok ,im drunk. lets chat merry x-mas to all you ho's

me and sicmans lady are going out im going to tear some shit up :hell: for real i wont be happy unless i ruin like ten other peoples night :fireball: :rofl:

hahahaha where's that little kids' cigarrette?

Get after it Jayman, seems the Holiday/Family/Alcohol trifecta is the same 'round the whole planet!

Your "Big Plan" was to be hungover, sounds like it's coming together nicely! :rofl:

THAT'S AN EXCELLENT PLAN!!!

Til I got up and got to my inlaws. Head still spinning. Feel I was trying to spin on my head last night. Make it stop (ralph)
Aaron

You drinkin again? I'm trying to muster the energy to pour one. We've been thinking about having a bon-fire... hmmm and I got to do Prime Rib....

Sounds like I need a drink?

Be nice sicman! Don't be a dickman! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You drinkin again? I'm trying to muster the energy to pour one. We've been thinking about having a bon-fire... hmmm and I got to do Prime Rib....

Sounds like I need a drink?

Be nice sicman! Don't be a dickman! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My inlaws made a dessert with rum extract....not needed in my current state. Got food in my belly though and starting to feel better. Don't work til 1pm tomorrow so thinking one more time. You with me SD?
Aaron

I've been drinking beer all day, and having scotch shots inbetween with the boys without the Women knowing. :party: Funny my Grandmother asking me if I could taste the booze in the Christmas Pudding. :rofl:
Need more Johnie Walker before I sober up.

Thanks GASI, He's cool, I think he's just a smart ass like me. But seriously... "Don't bring that shit here"!!!!!
My Prime Rib is up to 96º F. It's 16º F outside, and it's on the rotisserie, Low and Slow... huh...

Merry Christmas all you Ausies! It's 10:30 PM here Christmas Eve night, and I'm drinking heavily, waiting for my Prime Rib to finish goin round-n-round.....

Jayman! WORD! Except.... "Johnie Walker" and "sober" should never be used in the same sentence... EVER! Merry Christmas bro....

Now where's Aaaron?

I see you wheebz, done bangin? or just gettin warmed up?

merry x-mas to everyone have a great and blessed day,and stay smashed. hay gas iwas just talking shit,having fun. calm down big boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't drink at all yesterday after Friday night's festivities. Watch out today! I am going to break out some goodies from my stash and maybe some Fatalii tequila. I'll see you all here later... Merry Christmas!

Back