food Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

I like zucchini in random things you would never expect. Like diced and sauteed in with some ground chuck for tacos

I'm not going to lie ... at this point, I could go for some lasagne, or some lasagna ... either, or.
I'm so curious if hot sauce is dripping on JayT's floor while he naps ...

I didn't wrap anything, I just crammed it in tight enough that it couldn't move, LOL.

What could wrong? =)

Ok, so I WASN'T confused last night. It's about friggin' time! 

Oldsalty, yes, it was a cruel, cruel joke. Grant is the lasagna nazi (which you can shorten to LZNZ or GLZNZ.) THP can quit chasing his tail now.  :lol:

But since I'm double-spacing like THE TB does, tell us, J - don't you wanna make and post a lasagna now??? (You know you do!)

JayT van Winkle's up ...

Didn't even have to light up the (ET) finger phone ...

Actually ... and this is almost as ironic as me being nazi-anything, there's a tiny something for Geeme in JayT's box as a matter of fact ...

Part of my plan w/ the Mystery Citrus was to send it far and wide, including people who had me blocked ... so there's some seeds for geeme in JayT's box, actually ...

Haha ...

Ok let me try to clear a couple things up.  First of all, there never was a lasagna to be posted by me.  I never even mentioned lasagna.  Second, I just got the greatest prize box in history from GM and am forever grateful.  Third, am I supposed to pass those seeds on to G?  If so, is it ok if I grow some first and then send her seeds from the crop?  Finally, where is my Ten Fiddy on Nitro?  Oh and turkey ham rocks.  Just sayin'.

JayT said:
Ok let me try to clear a couple things up.  First of all, there never was a lasagna to be posted by me.  I never even mentioned lasagna.  Second, I just got the greatest prize box in history from GM and am forever grateful.  Third, am I supposed to pass those seeds on to G?  If so, is it ok if I grow some first and then send her seeds from the crop?  Finally, where is my Ten Fiddy on Nitro?  Oh and turkey ham rocks.  Just sayin'.

yes, re: seeds. geeme is your eventual responsibility.

hogleg had scovie, now I probably need someone to have hogleg & scovie, LOL ... which sounds like SL.

mmm - lasagna ...

Trying to "bury the hatchet" with seeds. Hmmmm.

:: finds PlinKo and pretends never saw this ::

Back