food Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

Jay catch this beer!

OOOPS! sorry mang!

broken_bge.jpg

Looks awesome J. 

The cheapass in me defaults at, "meh, I can do all of that on my weber, with the right amount of care, knowhow, and charcoal"....
But I acknowledge that thing is something special, those look great! Can't wait to see what happens when you figure it out!

(and I love my Weber Kettle and stand by it 100%.....just sayin)

The fuel cost savings offset the upfront cost over time, and there's a correspondingly large difference in the amount of smoke any individual cook is exposed to during the cook ... which can be good, or bad, depending on what your goal is ...

Nobody ever compares their grilled chicken to tandoor chicken, except for kamado and charbroil big easy infrared owners - I am ridiculously obsessed with tandoor chicken ... so there's that ...

It's one of the last eat-out/order-in meals for us to work out at home =)

:cheers:

For me it is a bit of an "oh yeah" moment.  I have often settled for the cheaper option during my life and this is one time that I bought exactly what I wanted with all the bells and whistles.  I have the best of the best. Is it THAT much better?  I don't know, I am just scratching the surface, but it is really really good.  I am happy as hell, and that is worth a lot.

JayT said:
For me it is a bit of an "oh yeah" moment.  I have often settled for the cheaper option during my life and this is one time that I bought exactly what I wanted with all the bells and whistles.  I have the best of the best. Is it THAT much better?  I don't know, I am just scratching the surface, but it is really really good.  I am happy as hell, and that is worth a lot.
Sometimes you have to treat yourself and get what you want.

Anxiously awaiting your first pizza.

JayT said:

Absolutely!

Can't wait to see you get crazy with it! 

JayT said:

I'm stōked for you Jay!

Back