• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Some Pod Pics..

Out in the Gardens today as been to busy mowing lately and not seen yard lots,, found some cool Pods..

The Bhuts didn't go to well last season, This season going Ok, No its the Best season Ever Here as Its Like 25 C-35C everyday and then it rains, thanks God dude..
hugeBhuts.jpg

The Chocolate Bhut, speechless there
hugechocbhut.jpg

174gmbhut.jpg

Hey Skydiver check out the Red Devils Tongue, thanks for them prob test this 1 next weekend..
reddevilstongue.jpg

will get some diff variety pics as got some from Brazil and the Amazon that never heard of and look cool..

cheers

we want more pics, we want more pics :shocked::shocked:

Wow mate there the biggest pods I've ever seen.

You'll need a knife and fork for that devils tongue , you'll take ten mins just to eat all of that hahahaha

Love the pics mate..

Got a new jam for you too. 7's, fatalii's and choc bhuts :onfire:

Yes been blessed this season with the bestest weather so things going berserk..

hey Timmmy come next Sat and have a try of 1 :) or watch, and yea will take 10 min to eat prob geez its Big..

will put up a post for some found today, went into the south American section and tidied it up, took some Pics..

Pics like yours make me want to move to Oz.

Then I hear one of you talk in a video and realize I'd be kicked out of the country in no time for laughing constantly at the way you talk:rofl:

MrArboc said:
Pics like yours make me want to move to Oz.

Then I hear one of you talk in a video and realize I'd be kicked out of the country in no time for laughing constantly at the way you talk:rofl:

You'll be safe, we'd be too busy laughing at you......

I've said it before, but I'll say it again... them Choc Bhuts look gnarly! They are easily one of my fave looking pods.

Too bad I haven't had any luck growing them myself :(

And that Jonah shot, there's something about it that just screams STOP! DANGER!

Cracking pods Neil.

I look forward to putting the seeds down that I ordered from you. (Yellow 7 & Choc Bhut)

Chris

pappywith4 said:
wow Neil I hope the yellow 7s I got from you do that well!!!

I'm pretty happy with the size of the pods and plants from Hippy's yellows, only problem is I have to crawl under the "canopy" to pick them....

Back