• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

spongey's 2012 grow

well, so far a couple plants are still producing pods! and the rest are still growing and my seedlings are plugging away for being outside here in San Diego.
my douglah that i have at my office
IMAG0748.jpg

Devils tongue red has 10+pods on in now blooms still coming in
IMG_3072.jpg

Brain strain DWC
IMG_3071.jpg

Douglah DWC
IMG_3070.jpg

Choc Bhut, still waiting on my fist pod
IMG_3068.jpg

Choc hab i pruned its roots and re potted it so hopefully it takes off once it warms up a little.
IMG_3065.jpg

here is my mystery plant, gotten 30pods so far and more coming
IMG_3061.jpg

here are the seedlings, carmen, 7pot white, fatalii, choc scorp, choc hab X Red hab, naga morich.
IMG_3066.jpg

i will update from time to time hopefully this will be pics of tons of pods come spring time!

Eric

here are a few shots from today
first white 7 pod!
DSC_0021.jpg

white 7, choc bhut X yellow 7, purple bhut, moruga, Douglah X Moruga,
DSC_0022.jpg

douglah
DSC_0049.jpg

choc bell 8 pods on this little plant!
DSC_0044.jpg

hydro brain strain
DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

choc hab X red hab
DSC_0028.jpg

fatalii
DSC_0025.jpg

mystery pepper
DSC_0033.jpg

thank you for checking them out!

choco hab x red hab has a purple flower?
all i know is i got pods from dale@ bakers peppers and he told me they were choc hab X red hab, so i pulled out seeds and germed them. the pods were purple with red streaks and had hab flavor and heat. so it will be interesting to see how the pods of this thing look!

i had a few people tell me they were hard to germ. but i am 1 for 1 LOL the flowers are cool looking so hopefully the pods follow! LOL

looking good man!
Wow that BS is a bush! And good to see those W7P pop'n out pods. I bet you are jazzed to get out of the place and get a yard, your gonna need it with the trees you are growing. I might make a DWC as I got a extra pump, Netty, Homer Bucket, and some Hydrotin. What should I put in there?

Im thinking one of the following:

Yellow Bhut
Butch T
Bombay Morich
Fatalii

They all got a little while until the roots are long enough, so I got a little time to think about it.

Id put fatalii! And i put tge bs in dwc when it had its second set of leaved growing! I just had to use a spray bottle for a few weeks to wet the rapid rooter cube

PLants are looking sweet bro! I would be worried they might fall off that cliff though. Glad you are moving :rofl:

Small package of heat headed your way :onfire:

Mr. Spongey, your shiz is lookin' great. That mystery plant looks a lot like my banda ma jaques. In any case your grows lookin' like the bees knees.

i cannot believe the growth i hve watched with using sunshine growers mix mixed with ancient forrest and watered with a compost tea
fatalii may 14th just after transplant
DSC_0025.jpg

this was taken today 5/22/12
IMAG0140.jpg

looks like i will be tryingto stay as organic as i possibly can!

Awesome grow, that hydro brain strain is a beast! It will be great to see what you can grow out with an actual yard, the balcony plants are super healthy! Glad to see the organics/teas are showing you what they can do for plants, it is really amazing. :)

Excellent grow, Spongey! Everything looks top
notch from the floor on up!

Looks like you are having a real poddy there :party:

Good growing to you, bro!

I think many of us share those sentiments!

another update(last update from the old apt, moving the plants to new house tomorrow)
here is the yellow 7 X choc bhut
DSC_0032.jpg

douglah X Moruga
DSC_0030.jpg

purple bhut
DSC_0029.jpg

mystery pepper
DSC_0027.jpg

moruga
DSC_0024.jpg

Carmen
DSC_0022.jpg

devils tongue
DSC_0021.jpg

fatalii
DSC_0020.jpg

brain strain going OFF
DSC_0019.jpg

thats a 2" air stone sitting on the lid
DSC_0018.jpg

thank you for stopping by!

Y7 x Choco Bhut, is that Grant's? I'm growing the V1 I believe, the longer smoother ones... is it that one?

Douglah x Morouga eh... sounds interesting. Hope it tastes better than what I've been reading about the Douglah x Butch T.

i got them from a guy in hawaii, "dundizzle" i am curious what the pods will look like! and i love the douglah, so i am interested to see just how these pods turn out! and i am still waiting for pod set on the "choco hab X red hab" to see how they turn out too!

Back