• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

spongey's 2012 grow

well, so far a couple plants are still producing pods! and the rest are still growing and my seedlings are plugging away for being outside here in San Diego.
my douglah that i have at my office
IMAG0748.jpg

Devils tongue red has 10+pods on in now blooms still coming in
IMG_3072.jpg

Brain strain DWC
IMG_3071.jpg

Douglah DWC
IMG_3070.jpg

Choc Bhut, still waiting on my fist pod
IMG_3068.jpg

Choc hab i pruned its roots and re potted it so hopefully it takes off once it warms up a little.
IMG_3065.jpg

here is my mystery plant, gotten 30pods so far and more coming
IMG_3061.jpg

here are the seedlings, carmen, 7pot white, fatalii, choc scorp, choc hab X Red hab, naga morich.
IMG_3066.jpg

i will update from time to time hopefully this will be pics of tons of pods come spring time!

Eric

i got them from a guy in hawaii, "dundizzle" i am curious what the pods will look like! and i love the douglah, so i am interested to see just how these pods turn out! and i am still waiting for pod set on the "choco hab X red hab" to see how they turn out too!

I cant wait to see those "choco hab X red hab" and "Y7PxChocBhut" The ones you gave me are just going to town so it will be cool to see what I have in store.

As for Douglah x Morouga, that sounds scary hot! Cant wait to see those.

Plants are looking sweet Eric. Are they excited about moving to there new home? Have you even told them yet :rofl:

^^^^ :rofl: they are excited! i am going to try to get them moved today if i can get ahold of my buddy with a truck. it will be interesting to see how they react to the different angle of sun they will be getting, i think that they will get much taller as the sun will pass overhead as opposed to at an angle. damn my back id sore from dgging in the yard! LOL

You have some great crosses going, there, Spongey!
Every thing's looking really good. Here's to continued
success :cheers:

I am keeping the potted plants potted. The little ones and and seeds I germ will go into the ground I think. It's ever changing. And since I got laid off, next week will be garden week

here you go Jaime!
carmen
DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

purple bhut
DSC_0025.jpg

choc bell
DSC_0023.jpg

choc hab X red hab
DSC_0019.jpg

and first pod
DSC_0022.jpg

fatalii
DSC_0015.jpg

Moruga
DSC_0017.jpg

and the brain
DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

i have another brain strain sprout that i will be seeing if i can get larger pods off of it, and 3 sprouts of a seed i got from Armac. and there are other plants i did not post as they are nothing special right now and here you cannot post that many pics.
thanks you

The plants look great, spongey - you have some nice varieties going.
Notice you have a root pouch; how's that working for you?

well the choc bhut that is in it is not liking anything i do, so i am going to grow some other kinds of plants in the other ones i have and maybe a sprout i have groing from a seed that came straight from trinidad and see how it does as its brother willl be grown in a DWC bucket
DSC_0012.jpg

it has not set one pod, i almost killed it here is a pic from what it looked like right after i put it in the DWC to save its life
IMG_2178.jpg

Well it's about fing time bro! Plants look really happy in there new home. They are all gonna explode with all that direct sunlight. That brain will start pumping out some larger pods once you strip it clean of all those lil guys :party:

that brain strain looks just fantastic... if I were in US I would have asked for some seeds

are you sure that no c. annuum variety has "horned" in that chocolate hab x red hab cross?!?

that brain strain looks just fantastic... if I were in US I would have asked for some seeds

are you sure that no c. annuum variety has "horned" in that chocolate hab x red hab cross?!?
i am not 100% as i got the pods from bakers peppers and he said it was a choc X red hab and i liked the taste and they were great to add to a powder mix so i grew out a seed and what you see is what i got. its a cool looking plant and i love the purple flowers. i cant wait to see how the pods grow.

little picture update taken this morning. the moruga has really sprung to life and i now have 5-6 fataliis set.
Choc bhut X yellow 7
DSC_0001.jpg

Moruga
DSC_0020.jpg

Purple Bhut
DSC_0014.jpg

carmen starting to change color
DSC_0016.jpg

fatalii
DSC_0012.jpg

little fatalii pods
DSC_0013.jpg

and the brain strain pushin popcorn pods
DSC_0007.jpg

trying to figure out a way to support the wide branches in the brain before they snap.
devils tongue red
DSC_0010.jpg

choc bell- they taste AMAZING when fully ripe
DSC_0006.jpg

Back