• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Squirell Haters Check This Out

I agree, or at least I hope he did. The more I watched the less funny it seemed. It had to hurt when that strainer smacked into his head.

yea, kinda rough on the squirrels. reminds me of my dads friends backyard. he didn't have a catapult but had this small 2x4 mounted to a tree that was on a bearing of some sort. there was a small weight on one end, and an ear of corn tied down to the other end. squirrels would jump for the corn and the 2x4 would start spinning. :shh: sometimes they squirrels could hold on and it would eventually stop spinning, other times they'd either jump off or get thrown off. they never got launched quite like that video, but it was always entertaining.

Dang I can't see it. I am going squirrel hunting this weekend though.:shh::twisted: I'm really looking forward to the archery deer season coming up Oct 1st though. Time to fill the freezer again.:D

I thought of this place when I saw that video because the first thread I replied to on this site (some 350 replies ago) was a thread on squirrels destroying peppers.
I had never lost a pepper to a squirrel, but there were more than a few squirrel haters back then!

Back