• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Starting seeds

But if you think about it, it was capitalized. Ant vs any.
Or possibly the capitalization was to provide a type of emphasis, and it was supposed to be Any. Dunno. Also, OC typed " ive " instead of " I've " - intentional or not? Regardless, amusing that we've kind of hijacked OC's thread to the finer points of posting, while poor OC hasn't posted anything since the original.... :lol:

Actually i messed up on the original post. I meant to post any not ant. Dies any one have advice on seedlings. I grids that is a pretty funny **** up if u think about it. Keep in mind that I'm typing on an I phone so bear with me people.

First you need a better spell check. Second, you will get great advice on this forum. Third, try to use the search function (although this one is pretty hit/miss on this board I've found). Fourth, once your plants germinate make sure they get plenty of of light and probably best to water from below.

"Dies any one have advice on seedlings. I'm not a ****in retard" No, you just don't know how to spell or have the courtesy to look at what you've written before hitting the post button. Of course you could just be messing with us with this one. "Dies" too funny.

Back