vendor Texas Creek

Couldn't find a topic in here for Texas Creek, so thought I'd start one to relate my great experience with them. Having never tried their products before, I took advantage of salsalady's mfrb deal posted on here recently as a means to try quite a few different products for a great price. Unfortunately, USPS didn't take very good care of my package, and when I received my box the jar of pickled jalapeno's that was supposed to be part of the box was shattered. Everything else (including some bonuses) arrived safely in the box, yet when I let salsalady know that my box arrived safely other than the USPS damaged jalapeno's, she immediately offered to make things right even though it was no fault of her own. 110% satisfied with the customer service shown!
As for the products themselves-all I can say is wow! I still haven't tried everything I received yet, but what I have tried has been top quality! The jalapeno seasoning salt, ghost fire hot sauce and chipotle bbq sauce I received are quickly becoming like crack for me. I can't get enough! The tropical ghost hot sauce glaze also made a great addition to some grilled shrimp last night. 
Will definitely be ordering again. Top quality products, and outstanding customer service as well!

Well packaged and arrived quick!  Thanks Ann!

20141205_041753678_iOS.jpg

SWEET!  Always happy to see a delivery arrive intact.  Hope you enjoy the goods, FG~  Thanks for the order.
SL

Orekoc said:
No pictures, so I guess I didn't get my box on Monday! Looks like Forest Grove guy's, I mean, if I got one. Fast shipping and a very good experience, even if I don't have photographic evidence of it.

Thank you Salsa Lady!
You're Welcome? ??  Are you being 'obtuse' in that you're not supposed to have it yet? 

Just don't make me worry about a missing shipment or something!  It's been a long week, help a girl out with clarifications if needed.  Thanks, to all who have ordered Texas Creek products.  Each and every order is important. 

I'm dissing a Holiday Tasting Event tomorrow at a small but important local store to make Tropical glaze. 

Got my order a few days back.  Fast shipping, very well packed and damn delicious!  Ann was gracious enough to include a jar of her jalapeno salt and I'm hooked!  I've done oven baked wings w the chipotle hot sauce, flank steak marinated in her excellent  worcestershire sauce and the jala salt is just pure awesome sprinkled on popcorn for movie night.  Very satisfied customer!  :D

efhslv.jpg

finished....as in... all gone finished?  Or just finished trying them? 

And if you eat that 7 Pot puree from a spoon....you are my new ultimate chilehead!

:eek:  

DUDE!  you Rock!  :lol:

salsalady said:
You're Welcome? ??  Are you being 'obtuse' in that you're not supposed to have it yet? 

Just don't make me worry about a missing shipment or something!  It's been a long week, help a girl out with clarifications if needed.  Thanks, to all who have ordered Texas Creek products.  Each and every order is important. 

I'm dissing a Holiday Tasting Event tomorrow at a small but important local store to make Tropical glaze. 
Yes, I got the box on Monday. I've been told if I don't post a picture, then no one will believe me. I don't have a smart phone or a digital camera and I think my neigbhor and coworkers are getting tired of taking photos for me, so no photographic evidence of the wonderful box you sent me. Sorry, that I wasn't clear on that.

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon this vendor vault and felt like I should give a shout out to Texas Creek and Salsalady for super fast shipping of the wickedly hot 7 pot Jonah puree. I tried half a teaspoon just to get a taste and, man, that thing had a kick. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

thanks, Orekoc, for confirming the package arrived all in good shape and I'm very happy you are enjoying the goods.  No Worries for No Pictures.  Pics are only "mandatory" in the making hot sauce and cooking threads.  :lol:  More for when someone brags about making the Most Awesome Pizza Ever....  No Pics= Never Happened~  :lol:

Tony Cappello-  Thank you, glad the puree is lighting you up!  :mouthonfire:

going for the endorphin rush?  WooHoo!

So I placed my order on Monday night, got my tracking confirmation the very next day, and just two days later my package arrived in the mail. Talk about fast service!
Super Bowl Sunday is going to be the perfect time to experiment with Pure Evil. I'll be adding a few drops to just about anything considered a dip: Salsa, guacamole, 7 layer dip, hummus, cheese sauce, ranch... it's all fair game. I also just came up with the idea of blending the 7 pot puree into cream cheese to use as filling for habanero poppers. I'll let you guys know how that goes.

COh4qCp.jpg

Thanks, TC~
A bit of the puree in the guacamole sounds good also.  In fact...might just have to do that one for us!  Have Fun!

FGpepperguy said:
The ghost hot sauce and Worcestershire are both gone. Been eating the Jonah puree by dipping the handle end into the jar and eating it. Hawt

My legendarily bad reading comprehension strikes again.

I dipped a breadstick into the Jonah puree a bit ago and ate it casually ...

I now see you were eating something else off the spoon, and this one was the END OF THE SPOON ...

Well, I jammed an Olive Garden breadstick in the little jar and ate about an inch worth, covered ...

Whoosh ...

As stated elsewhere a moment ago, I drooled out of both sides of my mouth for 2-3 minutes, and had to eat a cube of cheese to calm things back down ...

Worse, I kind of want to do it again ...

I won a contest thatvSalsa Lady sponsored and was lucky enough to win.

Man o man. Let me tell you every thing in that box is TOP NOTCH!

She also sent a chilipepper Mardi gras bead. Then when she found out I gave it to my kids she sent out another one just so they could both have one.

Real good people she is from the interactions I've had with her and from reading all of her posts.

10/10 will definitely be back in the future. If there's anyone looking for. A reputable vendor with delicious sauces, you have to try out any of the Texas Creek Products!

PS You have to try out the tropical ghost sauce and te pure evil. The trio sauce is bangin!!! And you only need a drop of pure evil to elevate anything into that nice comfortable heat range.

Back