vendor TexasHotPeppers

This is my first review, and the first box of fresh pods I have purchased from a THP user. I just wanted to write a quick review regarding the $14 SFRB I purchased from TexasHotPeppers last week.  I was absolutely floored when I opened the box.  First off, the box arrived 2 days after I sent him my payment.  Not only was the box shipped extremely fast but he bumped up the size of the box to a larger size, free of charge, and stuffed the box full of peppers.  I ordered 10 different varieties, which were labeled, and he also included another 7-10 varieties to try.

Now to the quality and freshness of the pods....  All I can say is WOW!!  There is no doubt that every pod  was ripe and  picked right off the plant the day he shipped my box.  When I received the box, every pod was firm and had a nice crisp texture when I bit into the pod.  Out of the 15-20 varieties he sent me, the pods are still firm 4 days later including the supers which always seem to be the first to go soft from my experience.

I would highly recommend buying a box from this guy; I know I will be ordering another box in the very near future.  He even went out of his was to message me to make sure that I received the box and that I was happy with my order.  This seller is A++ in my book.

IMG_1115_zpsij469kyp.jpg

IMG_1116_zpsnjruew8s.jpg

IMG_1117_zpsokpwvdwd.jpg

After my plants grown from TexasHotPepper sourced seed began fruiting this year I went and ordered another batch of seeds.

Perhaps I should have waited for a promotion but the order is well worth it nevertheless.

The bonus seeds this time were almost identical to those of the previous order but there were fewer this time and none of them were super-hot so I would rate this last purchase as 9/10.

Last edited:
No shortage of interesting and rare varieties to be found on this site! I've had nothing but great experiences with TexasHotPeppers, and this year was no different! NO less than 10 great looking seeds for each variety I ordered, and a few extra varieties that really sound interesting.. One of which was already scheduled for my grow, but now with better looking seeds!
Didn't even know there was a Peach Dedo De Moca!!

Thanks Garth!

I picked up some seeds last year. They all seemed to grow out true to type. I think I may have got in over my head with the variety I ordered and the extra seeds. 20 different pots to keep watered was a chore. Oh, I also picked up some nice tomato seeds that were great.
I did have a jigsaw viper that grew out as a chocolate type? I should post a picture and see if anyone can identify. Fun stuff.

Last edited:
As a trial and because TexasHotPeppers seems to be the only one selling SB7J, I placed my first order on December 3th. Today on the 26th they arrived in the mailbox 🙂. As the seeds are sent as a birthday card I had no issues with import taxes, which is great. More orders may follow!

1000012120.jpg

I ordered from him and had a great experience with communication and shipping. So far so good on the germination on some really interesting varieties. Looking forward to growing them out! I would absolutely order from him again.

As a trial and because TexasHotPeppers seems to be the only one selling SB7J, I placed my first order on December 3th. Today on the 26th they arrived in the mailbox 🙂. As the seeds are sent as a birthday card I had no issues with import taxes, which is great. More orders may follow!

1000012120.jpg

Need to add that I placed the order on December 3rd but the seeds were sent out on December 12th (they were very busy because of black Friday). Which means the took 2 weeks to arrive, which is perfectly ok.

Back