smokers THE AUSSIE BUILD A UGLY DRUM SMOKER SMACK DOWN! MOYBOYvsCHILLIMAN!

JayT said:
So what was your total cost to make this MichChef? Really looking forward to more pics since Moyboy never uses his...:lol:

I still say that you are the fake JayT and I will expose you.......:lol:

JayT said:
Cool. Did you do all the welding and such yourself? I am going to have to make me one of them next year now that I know that they don't take 189 days of hard labor to make. :lol:

Your Killing me JayT! I'm laughing so hard right now that I almost fell off my computer chair. :lol: And we all know what happened the last time I fell off a chair. :rofl:

Pepperfreak said:
laughing-smiley-008.gif

thehotpepper.com said:
What do you mean again? You never said that. You just tried to add hours to his build... acting as if a true burn takes 190 days so you'd win :lol:

JayT said:
Cool. Did you do all the welding and such yourself? I am going to have to make me one of them next year now that I know that they don't take 189 days of hard labor to make. :lol:

You can all bite your bum......POST EDITED DUE TO DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM

:rofl:

moyboy said:
I still say that you are the fake JayT and I will expose you.......:lol:

I can tell you this whoever that was could never win a battle of wits with me. Margaritas or no. Sorry about that last one Moyboy, I couldn't resist. ;)

Wait, did I read that right? You're inserting your middle finger in your bum??? Ewwwww!

thehotpepper.com said:
:?:

Huh? That's PF. lol.

Pepperfreak said:
Uhm...moy...I think you might still be "cloudy" brother, THP didn't make the last comment I did. :rofl:

That's TOTAL BS!!!!!!!!!!!

I call fowl play.........

I know THP put up a comment and he deleted it!!!!!!!!

That really isn't fair.....

moyboy said:

I know THP put up a comment and he deleted it!!!!!!!!

That really isn't fair.....

:crazy: People stand back...there isn't anything to see here...He'll be okay, maybe...just a little cracked. :lol:

moyboy said:

LOL first a finger insertion, then playing with a chicken... what's next? :rofl:

JayT said:

Not a weld on my drum JayT, it's not necessary to weld to make a UDS. If you drill the right size holes for the vents, 3/4" pipe will thread itself into it and the thermo too. The charcoal basket is all bolted together too.

I didnt use a welder at all !
I placed 6 small air holes (3 on each side) which I cover with a fridge magnets as needed, and a ball valve that was drilled in.
It is really easy to build ;)

Finally as the thread suggests, maybe we should have our "smackdown smoke up "

What you cookin ? - lets cook the same and throw some pictures and get people to vote ? :)

Back