• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food The big badass pasta thread

That's weird it tasted bad boiled. I like gnocchi. I guess it has to be fresh.

My wife's homemade Lasagna, topped with cream cheese and Rocoto powder. Shredded bacon between layers and again on top is killer. 

Please excuse the presentation, mine was in Tupperware for lunch at work.

20150402_031508.jpg

And my wife doesn't like Lasagna!!!!!

SR.

I've loads of homegrown garlic that risk to rot.
I made an effort to prevent that.

Like pesto but with no pinenuts but with anchovies.

I used all garlic head (discarded one and half cloves that was bad).

Blended with evo, Grana Padano, fatalii powder, some anchovy fillets.

Then some trivelle that are particularly good with pesto, nearly at trenette level, and more cheese.

I have no idea what to call this, but chicken casserole.  Chipotle grilled chicken, egg noodles, sauteed mushrooms, onions, mushrooms, yellow bell pepper, broccoli, garlic alfredo sauce, topped with panko bread crumbs and baked.  Served with Caesar salad and garlic bread.  I like mine topped with JHP's Lemon Drop powder.

102_0176.JPG

102_0177.JPG

102_0179.JPG

102_0180.JPG

102_0181.JPG

102_0182.JPG

102_0183.JPG

102_0184.JPG

Pasta with garlic and tuna!

Turkish garlic!

2 cloves are like half of an onion.
Also it's fresh from those days (and it's 10 times better).

Usual pan...

Then a dried piri piri, an hint of chocolate bht, salt, pepper mix, some passata, yellow and red bell, tuna and cook with white wine.

Cooked some ziti:

So good!

I really appreciate your dedication to aesthetics (color, but also shapes/slicing) in particular ...

I don't know if I like tuna steak (yet, I'm going to order some soon - along w/ swordfish), but it looks great ...

Back