• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The "Bunnings Snag" scandal.

When I was a kid I remember one lady slipping and falling on a jalapeno at the store. She was a really heavyset women and the floor shook when she hit the ground. She didn't get up on her own either, the paramedics had to come and assist. So yeah I can see an onion doing some damage..

Shorerider said:
This is serious stuff Edmick, the OH&S of the Bunnings staff members is in serious danger.  :rofl:

All we need now is SL to completely derail this thread. 

.....grabs some snacks and waits in anticipation.

Edmick said:
*Moved to the "Derailed Thread"* Oh, wait... lol
I'm working on it!!!!

But seriously.....

Why is no one complaining about the sloppy ass eating habits of the snag snatchers that allow any condiment (be it onion, kraut, mustard, jalapeños or {gasp} catsup) to end up on the floor?

If a person can't contain what they are eating in their mouth or the serving paraphernalia, they should just partake of it over a trough to catch the cast away bits and walk away with head hung in shame that they can't keep their schtuff under control.

Pretty sure the snag servers didn't put the scraps on the walking surface~~~~

Just sayin'~~~

What is catsup? You mean ketchup? Oh hell look she has done it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Scoville DeVille said:
I would love a Snag with a bum-nut on top, a murphy or crisps and a pot.

Sounds good!

It would make a good bubble and squeak too. Me thinks.

As an uninformed dude reading this, I can't make "hide nor hair" of it. Perhaps it is good. But my feeble mind leads me to believe that such an order around here would result in fisticuffs....   :shocked:

Back