• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The "Bunnings Snag" scandal.

Sheesh-o-ramma!!!  You guys totally missed the whole point of what I said!!!.........

Oh wait....that means the whole thread has been...
D====D

That is the inet~kicked out version of all those 2-part signs at sporting events for defense.......

D-RaileD.......

:dance:

WOOPWOOP!!!

D===D

Oh yea~~~~~

1965-hunt-s-catsup-ad-catsup-in-flavors.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
A butterflied snag? Now I've seen everything.  :rofl: I can't believe someone would bother to do that to something so quick and cheap. Oh, but he is in his restaurant...... :rolleyes:

The usual method is snag goes diagonally on the bread, then you are asked if you want onions, and then you are left to sauce the snag yourself. If the onions are put on the bread first, this option would need to be asked prior to placing the snag on the bread and it all just gets too complicated. What if someone changes their mind and wants onions, is the snag then lifted out of the bread, onions placed on top, and then the snag back on top of that? Arghhh.  :banghead:

Next time I'm at Bunnings on the weekend, I'll order a snag (for research) and ask for onions. I'll post the findings here.

Oh, SL the only "serving paraphernalia" you get is a napkin. If are eating on the way in, you are then left with an oily napkin covered in sauce to try and dispose of as there are no rubbish bins inside the store.

Perhaps Bob will jump in with his thoughts when he returns from snag camp.... :rofl:

Spatchcocked Snag?  Oh that just sounds soooo......soooooooooo....

EDIT-(delete) NEVERMIND!!!!!

SR-
so the video of the parallel snag is totally wrong?  It should be diagonal? 

Stoopit internet, can't get anything right!  or Left.....or counterclockwise.... 

Which hemisphere are we talking about spatchcocking in?  Cuz that totally makes ALL the difference in proper spatchcocking!!!!

The Hot Pepper said:
Butterflied cock?
Oh sorry.... I missed that post~

Hey now you created that quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT would hurt.

Careful, WarrantMan may come after you for that post.

No Pics, never happened!
that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

sticking. sticks. corn dogs. corn snags??? where are you taking this SL??????? Sheesh!!!! :D

salsalady said:
SR-
so the video of the parallel snag is totally wrong?  It should be diagonal? 

Stoopit internet, can't get anything right!  or Left.....or counterclockwise.... 

Which hemisphere are we talking about spatchcocking in?  Cuz that totally makes ALL the difference in proper spatchcocking!!!!

Yes, well, most times they are placed on the diagonal so that they wrap more of the snag as it is longer on the diagonal, and the sides are higer to contain THE BLOODY ONIONS FROM FALLING ON THE GROUND!!!

All we are talking about here are some grilled brats with onions and other debris.  How messy can that be?  Can't people keep their scraps on the plate/napkin/serviette?

edit ot to add-

:banghead:  :banghead:

edit to fix the edit typo~  what can I say, it's been a long day~~~~ :shrug: ~

Please stop posting funny words. I have no joke for serviette! :lol:

Back