• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The dog had some of Blair's Jalapeno Death last night

I'm still afraid the dog's going to snort a chili seed up that big nose of his and do damage...or stick his tounge up his nose or something....

We've tried with our newest dog to no success also, Kato was truly a one of a kind. We used to throw them in the air he would then catch them and eat them, very cool. Made it like a trick for the food network then they just wanted Kato to eat them out of my hand at first he just looked at me as if saying throw them stupid. After some coaxing he did it to there satisfaction.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
We've tried with our newest dog to no success also, Kato was truly a one of a kind. We used to throw them in the air he would then catch them and eat them, very cool. Made it like a trick for the food network then they just wanted Kato to eat them out of my hand at first he just looked at me as if saying throw them stupid. After some coaxing he did it to there satisfaction.

Mick
Kato's
I love the pics on your site of Kato eating habs...too classic.

just make sure that dog gets taken out for plenty of walks if hes going to be eating lots of spicy food to build up his tolerance haha.

xgrafcorex said:
just make sure that dog gets taken out for plenty of walks if hes going to be eating lots of spicy food to build up his tolerance haha.
He will soon be introduced to the "Doggy Ring-o-Fire"... ;)

Sickmont said:
You might want to put down some plastic on the carpet just to be safe....
;) Runny poo! I forgot about that! :shocked: Well....If that happens, I'll pull out the line "He's your dog, Dave, you have to clean up that mess." :cheers:

Back