• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Dollar Menu Dare!

Well havent really been posting much lately very busy around here. I am ready to hit the "Public" switch at midnight.......... Midnight here is in 3hrs, however midnight in Muskys time zone is in a hour!!!!

Waiting, waiting, waiting........

Musky said CST. So click that "public" button at 10 PM PST.

OR...

Just switch it now from private to "unlisted". The vids won't show up unless you have the link.

That way when Musky posts the links, they'll work. No time coordination needed. You can then switch them to public any time you wish tomorrow, or whenever. If ever.

That was just a list of possible places to pierce,it would be up to musky to choose where to wear the medal.
Not a suggestion of several places as far as piercing ALL those places to eventually wear the medal.

BUT it does sound interesting - wear the medal in a different place every few weeks-a new piercing- until the medal or Musky falls apart. LOL

But then again he might not want to put holes in his latex or leather suit to allow us to see the medal when he gets all dressed up for a friday night out on the town...
Maybe his Mistress doesn't like super hots , just a few lashes , a gag and handcuffs...I don't really know what floats his boat...

VIDEO NOW

1336911424374.jpg

Hmmm...I guess I should have posted a link to the new thread in this one.

What can I say?

I suck at this! :rofl:

It's been fun though! :party:

Back