• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Dollar Menu Dare!

Some of us even went out of our way to try to make sure there were no hard feelings. Sometimes I guess you just need a bottle of this:

150937_10151368725930340_416670533_n.jpg

I'll say this though - some of us chose to sponsor this event because it was one of those "trash talking, no holds barred, shiz disturbing, tough guy contests where smack talk is the order of the day and you check your feelings at the door" I won't say anything else. A picture is worth a thousand words.

You sent me an apology privately, and publicly continued to mock me. I wasn't sure how to take that, so I didn't reply.

This thread reminds me of this video:

This guy used to one of the favs around here. Wish I could remember his name. He was banned a while back, deservedly so but I don't know all of the facts. Guy lived on a half a shoestring budget but managed to grow a couple of plants in his apartment, always had someone sending him superhots and he would make some of the craziest dishes with them. Dude could eat the hell out of superhots.

Hi jsschrstcks, welcome back man.

Nah, just got such a kick out of that video. I've been watching his collection this afternoon, popped his name in here and sure enough Banned. Too bad, he made funny videos.

I was just going through my PM's and realized standbyandfire has not sent me a video. I'm not sure how I missed that. Last time I talked to him was the 18th, and he said he had done the challenge and would send me the video within a day or two. I PMed him just now, but he hasn't been online since last night.

Can someone send him a heads up on facebook please?

The videos will be posted on the deadline.

I was just going through my PM's and realized standbyandfire has not sent me a video. I'm not sure how I missed that. Last time I talked to him was the 18th, and he said he had done the challenge and would send me the video within a day or two. I PMed him just now, but he hasn't been online since last night.

We owe him at least 2 weeks worth of mocking videos!

So you want to pay a fine or do some time? Can't be making mistakes like that and get away without some type of punishment. Can anyone think of something fitting for a good punishment for Musky? :P

Back