• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Dollar Menu Dare!

No worries musky - it's not your fault. Either he's in by the deadline or he ain't.

On a personal note I just want to say that I find it very sad that an event that was started 100% in the spirit of fun, with the generosity of musky's powders, and inspired so much joy & good humor, which in turn inspired folks like me (and others) to output my hard earned $ to send prizes out to winners, - and has been reduced to this.

I'm working about 100 hours, 6 days a week between my day job & hot sauce company. I'm sorry, but I don't want to hear how busy people are. If they signed up, they made a commitment. If they didn't have the time they shouldn't have signed up. It takes 5 seconds to post a message. Sorry if that sounds unsympathetic.

As a business I hold karma in high regard - I focus on timely communication, fast service & high quality. As a consumer I hold those values in high regard & i believe you give as you get.

HH, Naga & Biz - you're both 100% honorable folks who embody the spirit of this competition. You have thick skin, a sense of humor and honor the commitment you made.

I salute you both. :cheers:

Edited to get Naga some credit & love. Sorry for the omission!

I've decided I'm going to step up and offer an award to the lowest rated challenger. Whoever is deemed the least worthy of admiration will get a special one of a kind bottle of Stupid Jerk's Weak Sauce. It is my unique blend of Taco Bell Mild Sauce packets and vinegar(to cut down on the heat) in an old Tapatio container.

It is a free contest that Mojo offered to start. If it makes such a difference in your life that you beat people up about it then maybe you should understand that free contests are not a priority in everbody's life.

Move on, maybe they have.

I've decided I'm going to step up and offer an award to the lowest rated challenger. Whoever is deemed the least worthy of admiration will get a special one of a kind bottle of Stupid Jerk's Weak Sauce. It is my unique blend of Taco Bell Mild Sauce packets and vinegar(to cut down on the heat) in an old Tapatio container.

:rofl:

Hahahahaha

Awesome post.

No worries musky - it's not your fault. Either he's in by the deadline or he ain't.

On a personal note I just want to say that I find it very sad that an event that was started 100% in the spirit of fun, with the generosity of musky's powders, and inspired so much joy & good humor, which in turn inspired folks like me (and others) to output my hard earned $ to send prizes out to winners, - and has been reduced to this.

I'm working about 100 hours, 6 days a week between my day job & hot sauce company. I'm sorry, but I don't want to hear how busy people are. If they signed up, they made a commitment. If they didn't have the time they shouldn't have signed up. It takes 5 seconds to post a message. Sorry if that sounds unsympathetic.

As a business I hold karma in high regard - I focus on timely communication, fast service & high quality. As a consumer I hold those values in high regard & i believe you give as you get.

HH & Biz - you're both 100% honorable folks who embody the spirit of this competition. You have thick skin, a sense of humor and honor the commitment you made.

I salute you both. :cheers:

Nah you cant forget NAGA he has hung in there silently as i have seen him take down a 7 pot brown or douglah cant remember. Hes just more old school . And he did it first

I think he has been punished enough already.

He has dealt with all the rule change crap and smack talk and whatever all along the way though this whole thing.

We should REWARD him for starting this whole thing.

Guy should get a medal (made out of compressed super hot powder).

He'll get to proudly wear it as a medal of honor,pinned through his newly pierced nipple,forhead,ear lobe,nose,foreskin or wherever (videoed piercing of coarse)according to popular opinion as far as placement goes...

Well havent really been posting much lately very busy around here. I am ready to hit the "Public" switch at midnight.......... Midnight here is in 3hrs, however midnight in Muskys time zone is in a hour!!!!

Waiting, waiting, waiting........

Back