• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Dollar Menu Dare!

You know, if it weren't for the fact that I hate seeing myself on video, I would do this challenge. I think I could handle it just fine. In fact I think I may get myself a Monterey Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's and try it by myself. What kind of powder are we using again?

i'd get in on this, but adly I don't know how to use you tube other than to watch it. But I got something to consider, 1/2 oz on an entire footlong just sounds to easy to me. 1/2 oz on a dollar burger is one thing, but to spread the same amount on an entire footlong......? It really doesn't make a difference whatkind of powder it is, add mayo, mustard, oil, plus all the fixxins, you could potentially mask the heat. JMO

i'd get in on this, but adly I don't know how to use you tube other than to watch it. But I got something to consider, 1/2 oz on an entire footlong just sounds to easy to me. 1/2 oz on a dollar burger is one thing, but to spread the same amount on an entire footlong......? It really doesn't make a difference whatkind of powder it is, add mayo, mustard, oil, plus all the fixxins, you could potentially mask the heat. JMO

True - maybe 1 oz would be better.

I think the point of the foot-long is to slow it down so they have to chew more - more bites = more time = more burn.

@JayT - lmao, good point! :rofl:

Once folks figure out a way to select a winner, my offer stands: 1 bottle of my award winning (ahem) Lucky Dog Hot Sauce to the winner!
:D

(oh, wait - you might pick Red Label. That didn't win anything....yet)

Peanut Butter and Jelly Samwhich ???
Predetermined amount of each.
Plus powder.
Should be dry enough to stick to the inside of your mouth for awhile.
No drink to make it worse.

Eh just go with putting the powder straight in the mouth and every minute of the five minute challenge part you'd have to open your mouth to show the camera it's still there

The only thing that scares me about people putting straight powder in their mouths, is the involuntary cough or sneeze, which creates a cloud of noxious, dangerous pepper fume that escapes into the atmosphere and causes a worldwide catastrophe! Ok, that might have gotten a little out of hand, but you see my point.

Back