• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Dreaded Ring-of-Fire

Shooty* said:
ring of fire also called "Ring Sting" over here.

Stops confusion with the cayenne type called Ring Of Fire :)

Trust me...i'm pretty good at tellin' the difference!
(but it is a good point anyhow)

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Howz about some "Pepperation H" ..[/QUOTE]
I was about to say taht that doesn't work for this...then I noticed that it's their NEW product line specifically geared to Chili-Heads...er...Chili-Butts. :)

Sickmont said:
That link didn't work for me, sir.
I found it on e-bay, but there were no pictures of the stuff( i think because the sale was over).
Please call me Jon, Mullet, or GuitarGod, not sir. :) (the sir things just too official for myself) :)

Odd on the link not working. Well, there are archived pics on Google Images, just do a search for "Pepperation H" and you see the little pics that come up cached on google.

I've been training by drinking or eating lots of hot sauce every day. The ring of sting is usually just a glow, and a lot of sweat.:oops:
But a nice toilet for chili heads would have a water level that allows the tender area to be immersed during 'pepper extraction' activities.:lol: :(

Beware of Pineapple Upside Down cake!:shocked:

I had some BBQ, cooked with 8 ounces of a pepper sauce, each one coated with Tabasco and Tropical Pepper XXXXtra with pepper extract. Different tast than Texas Pete. Great meal. :)
Then, I kept looking at the Cake, and decided to try some.
Next day, I met the Ring of Fire for the first time in years. Spent the day feeling like a I had a white-hot poker where it didn't belong! :) That cake can rot away before I touch it again!
Beware the 'treats' when eating normal meals. You can get burnt!:hell:

tinner666 said:
I've been training by drinking or eating lots of hot sauce every day. The ring of sting is usually just a glow, and a lot of sweat.:)
But a nice toilet for chili heads would have a water level that allows the tender area to be immersed during 'pepper extraction' activities.:hell: :shocked:

I believe they're called Bidets

Shooty* said:
well, la-dee-da, mr fancy pants :shocked:

All i know is that the first time you sit on a toilet and it sprays water up your a** when you flush, you'll ALWAYS remember what it's called from then on:shocked:

I know what abidet is. I was actyally praying for a submerged axxxhole one eruptive morning. Ice cubes in the water would have been a nice touch too.:think:

I had consumed about a whole can of jalapenos (reaturant size, about 3-5 lbs. The morning after was more of a lava flow, with no end to it!!:hell:

If it had been possible, I would have gotten into the bathtub with cold water!!!!!:hell:
Couldn't pause it though!!!!!!!!!:hell:

Back