food The Drunken Chef

No way I'm posting pics of last nights taco's. Not a scrap of meat around for miles. Even my dog missylou was looking at me with utter disdain.

I can pay?? me got lottsa dollar $$$...

taco....

taco...

taco...

ok.. thats enough... but i'm sure everyone here would looooove to see your taco :)

Here's what was goin' on at the Circle-H last night....

Mini shrimp Po-boys!

This is yet another one of those Superbowl T-down dishes that didn't make the "cut" LOL!!

The lineup...Shrimps!, beer, flour, beer, various pepper powders, a bit of beer, and some little sammich rolls:

100_1313.jpg

Thawed and peeled the shrimp...

100_1314.jpg

Made the beer batter with light beer, this time. Gave it a completely different flavor!

100_1316.jpg

In go the shrimp!

100_1317.jpg

Then, into a shallow skillet of oil....which happened SO fast, that I never got a shot of it happening!

Out of the oil to drain....then added some of PF's 7-pod powder....:shocked: That crap will melt your head if you don't respect it!

100_1319.jpg

Ends up looking something like this...

100_1320.jpg

Okay....It ends up looking EXACTLY like that....LOL!!!

The shrimp was perfectly cooked....and make awesome little sammiches.

Till next time, my friends!

100_1322.jpg

Peace-out!

Pepperfreak said:
Looks awesome Paul. HBR Dude! Oh, and you're right about that powder....respect the powder and it might respect you.

Let's just say....the first time I used it, I overestimated how much I needed to get the job done...:shocked:

I want more this year!

what ever happened to TB showing Mel his Taco?.....just curious...

Hey Alice....nice picture of some happy folks enjoying some scrumptiously fiery food....

gimmee......gimmee....

Mornin' PF

Mel I love the Fred Flintstone steak! And Paul shrimp po boys are near and dear to my heart. That sauce looked great. TB.... :cool: Remember you are being watched. I'm sorry I am late. I was on a two hour delay for the drinking. Now I am reporting for duty.

if you are not still drinkin', go to the penalty box for the entire period...

not a bad choice...

I am going to venture out about 10:30 this morning (if I can get the snow off my truck) and eat crawfish for lunch...a buddy of mine that owns a "material" business...as in rock/gravel they use in building roads, called last night about 8 and said....Lone Star Oyster Bar today at 11 AM...all the "free" crawfish and beer you want...I said I think I can do that...

Will start another thread showing the drinkin' and crawfish eatin' later today....

will do PF...you want 7 pot, Bhut, or Scorpion puree?

Back