food The Drunken Chef

Yes it does!

Retta's coming out tonight and has requested a repeat of the shrimp I made last night....

....I can't say I'm too torn up about that one...;)

heck no...I would eat shrimp and crawfish every day if I could afford it..

already had 6 pounds Wednesday this week and may eat 8-10 today since they are free....

cravin's a good thing....

Bone-in steak win!

TB fail. Scared to post veggie tacos.

Damn! Sorry guys.....I've been busy pulling out all of THE STINKING KNIVES IN MY BACK!! Talk about crucifercation! Act respectable your whole life...and then that one time with the goat...Now I'm screwing the pooch over a veggie taco. Booooooo. I shall however vanquish the negativity later with drunken fish taco's...

waiting...

say, what about those veggie tacos I heard about? :rofl:

Tonight's dinner is very nearly a repeat from last night....so I'll spare everyone the photoshoot.

Unless I can talk Retta into that black corset....

Fresh salmon on deck later. Till then... I have new guitar toys!!! After that..BEER! And then I need some deep friedification and tacos....have drunk, will cook.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh wait... wrong drunk thread. I have no food.

: sneaks back to Smasehd for life :

thehotpepper.com said:
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh wait... wrong drunk thread. I have no food.

: sneaks back to Smasehd for life :

Think I'll join you....Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Loooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk Atttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................................................................................................I'm Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaking.....................................................................Bawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oops....... I forgot to enter the Smashed for life :oops:

Carry on folks, sorry for the interruption.

Back