food The Drunken Chef

I'll be posting something later on.. have been on it since lunchtime and my holidays have officially begun!!

here 'tis guys... tonights dinner.. fred flintstone steaks in garlic and jalepeno butter (with some thyme).. and mushies..... it was very tasty.. Mr Mel took a pic of me afterwards... i have butter on my cheek and my shoulder.. but you're not seeing that! Steak was a bit overdone, but thats what happens when you're a drunken chef!

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

I am soooo jealous right now!

My drunkenenesss limits me to things that are pretty instant... which reminsd me.... gotta go check me hash browns

you can have my leftovers.. i'm sooo bloated! Mr Mel has been dunking bread in the sauce after finishing his :P

yup :D

just gotta wait for the bastards to cool down now

better hurry cause I'm starvin and nearly outta beer!one or the other is dealable... but starvin *and* outta beer makes me very not happy!

gasificada said:
yup :D
better hurry cause I'm starvin and nearly outta beer!one or the other is dealable... but starvin *and* outta beer makes me very not happy!

I can imagine!! I made MrMel ask the neighbour take him to the shop so we could get more beer... heeheee... lucky the neighbour owes us big time! Hope yer hash browns r tasty :P

oh they will be :P

damn, i would walk to the bottle'o and get more if I didn't have to get up early and clean the place... got an inspection tomoro :mad:

I had a thought earlier that I should only have a limited supply of beer on hand... I now know why!

gasificada said:
oh they will be :P

damn, i would walk to the bottle'o and get more if I didn't have to get up early and clean the place... got an inspection tomoro :mad:

I had a thought earlier that I should only have a limited supply of beer on hand... I now know why!

I've got the hiccups now... nbut holidays r startin and i can leave the cleanin till monday.. enjoy your hash browns!

these vikings might make messy plates.. but i'd be worried if drunken vikings were making fancy-pants plates.... it tasted goooooood :P

EDIT: MrMel has been lecturing me on plating up and taking better pics.. i dont really give a sh!t... it tasted good :P

Good feed *and* unlimited drunkin' time...! I'm gonna exsplode in rage!!

ah well, hash browns hit the spot... hot sweet chilli makes everything good!

And two weeks to my hols! YAY! :woohoo:

gasificada said:

What, A WHOLE TWO WEEKS? Thats ages away.

:rofl:

gasificada said:

haaahahaahhaaa.. i'm on holidays NOW!

Back