food The Drunken Chef

Here's the final pics. Man these are great!

100_0178.jpg

100_0177.jpg

BTW, these are Fatalii BBQ wings.

My mouth is watering looking at those pics... OMG.. yummm!! hmmm... hungry now.. time to go look for some food :P

WOW Jay!! The poppers and wings...and now the venison sammich's.....TRIPLE HOT, BLUE, AND RIGHTEOUS WIN!!!

Another cup of coffee and I shall post my meager fish taco's from last night...

Last night I had some beautiful salmon filets. I heated up the oil in the cast iron, dredged the pieces in flour and PF's Fatalli Powder and fried it up. Slapped on a warm flour tortilla, it was killer.

IMG_2057.jpg

Gorgeous!

IMG_2058.jpg

Got a little lazy and didn't use a rack here...paper towels and frying is a general nono but these baby's were oh soooo light and tasty.

IMG_2059.jpg

PF's powder was a perfect compliment of heat. Note the cornball paper plate presentation. I dig it.

IMG_2062.jpg

More mojofication tonight!!

Breakfest of Lunch?

Not dunkie yet, but am on 2nd Fatali Bloody Mary and thought I'd post my latest creation.

Freak-O- licious Egg Melt
The Meat
DSCF3822.jpg

The Potato homefries
DSCF3823.jpg

The Finished Meal
DSCF3824.jpg

Thanks TB, it was great and I could almost feel my arteries hardening as I ate it, but good food is worth it.

Jay, those sandwiches definitly deserves the HB&R rating. But, where are the onions?

TB your salmon looks absolutly divine! Now even full as I am, I am having a craving from salmon.

I was going to cook some peppers and onions, but I just went with the pickled jalapenos instead. More Drunken Chefdom on the way soon. Nachos!

After a couple bloody marys and a few beers I got hungry again. I had a bag of nacho chips staring at me and no salsa. So... I whipped up some plain old cheese and pickled jalapeno nachos with some Iguana Atomic sauce and some sour cream. Simple but oh so tasty.

100_0179-1.jpg

Love the nachos. The simpler the better is invariably the case. WIN!

Geez Louise you cats can sho' 'nuf pound down some food! During the week, one meal a day, only on weekends do I do brekkie and then a late supper. I'm feelin' pretty stuffed right now. mrs. blues took me out to brunch. I had beer battered fish 'n chips with asian cole slaw. mrs. blues and her cannibalistic tendencies, went for the sliders.

Fett alfredo with chix and mushrooms tonight.....a mrs. blues favorite. I'll kick up mine with some of AJ's puree.

well, no cookin' tonight...wifes birthday and she wants seafood....I said cool so there are more mudbugs and beer for me tonight...

going to Rock Fish Seafood Grill on Hulen in West Fort Worth...yes, reviews and pics will be forth coming when we get back...

have a great few hours while I am gone.... :lol:

Have fun AJ.

Jay, Nachos are my fav go to snack.

I'm thinking about moving my breakfast feast to a new thread, it just doesn't seem to get much mention here as I think people are more use to main meals. What do you guys think about a new thread just for Spicy breakfast concoctions?

Back