food The Drunken Chef

bou is Alice going to be upset.... :rofl:

Alice is drunk at the airport, when he finds out PF has the tiara... cat fight!

I wouldnt do that to you PF :D plus.. i'm feeling a little tender myself this morning:D

btw.. that tiara looks good on you.. but not quite as good as paulie - he has the heels that match, and last I heard he got some special earrings from the airport that'll just make it all shine ;)

Post pics of your booze and drunken food soon or I will shoot this dog!!!

Shootthisdog-1.jpg

Hot blue and righteous there on teh ribs PF. 'Tates look good too. WIN!

As you are vice chairman of the Veggie Throwdown, and no veggies to be seen in the pic.....FAIL!!!

NOVA!!!!!!!

Wait he fails for no veggies? LOL classic.

Is TB failing here? We need a judge. Nova!

hehehe...I had a salad for lunch, gotta pace yerself with the veggies :lol: Glad you like :)

Mel, thanks. I think I added a tad too much Jolokia Powder in my rub. These are some killer ribs. Very good, but not for the faint of heart or mouth. :D

"Root vegetable" methinks TB.

I can't believe PF summoned you on your profile page for the HBR! That is low! :lol:

very nice PF...if it wasn't for the oven cooking you would get a 5 but you are just getting a 4...sorry man, rules is rules.... :rofl:

and.....I agree with Mel...that Tiara looks really good on you...will you wear it with your uniform when you go back to work.... ;)

hmmm... there seems to be conflicting results around if taters are veg.. i'd be going for root veg.. but i'm still googling :) varied results so far so it might have to be a draw..

Back