food The Drunken Chef

Finally! I'm soooo freakin hungry right now!

Here weo go.... it's a little messy and I managed to mash the spirals a bit but hey, I'm a little drunkened. ;)

IMG_1223.jpg

The chilli I used has a surprising half-decent kick to it... and even though it's nowhere near scorching, can't be assed getting any more into it so what's in it will do! dunno what it is either.... some Thai chilli....... hot and sweet..... perfect for the dish!

Looks real good gassy! I ain't lying either! Looks like pasta I'd order.

Thanks y'all.... went down quite well too :D

I figured I'd better get back in shape for the april pasta throwdown.... although, i do got something totally different planned ;)

Tonight's Non-Veggie Feast!

With all of this talk about veggies and THP poking fun at me, I've decided that I want ribs for dinner. :lol: So....here is what I'm having for dinner.
DSCF3864.jpg

I like to use a dry rub on my ribs and usually like to rub them down about 24 hours prior to cooking them, but this will do. I used a Pepperfreak exclusive dry rub which consisted of: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Tabasco Powder, Bhut Jolokia Powder, Fatalii Powder and Brown Sugar.
DSCF3865.jpg

I will be updating this when there is more to come. Also, even though I'm not drinking at the moment, I will be when the update occurs, so bear with me.

Pepperfreak said:
With all of this talk about veggies and THP poking fun at me, I've decided that I want ribs for dinner. :lol: So....here is what I'm having for dinner.
DSCF3864.jpg

I like to use a dry rub on my ribs and usually like to rub them down about 24 hours prior to cooking them, but this will do. I used a Pepperfreak exclusive dry rub which consisted of: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Tabasco Powder, Bhut Jolokia Powder, Fatalii Powder and Brown Sugar.
DSCF3865.jpg

I will be updating this when there is more to come. Also, even though I'm not drinking at the moment, I will be when the update occurs, so bear with me.

I'm sitting in the Charlotte airport......drinking my 2nd giant beer.....and wishing I was on my way to Ohio!!!

Damn, PF!!! Save me some, will ya?

I just put the ribs in the oven and made a Jamaican Hot Chocolate Bloody Mary with 2 Jalapeño Stuffed olives that I found at the store.
here's the proof
DSCF3866.jpg

The house? Waaaaiiiit. Are these in the oven? Nooooooooo!
But Sno-BQ'ing is so much fun. FAIL! LOL

in the house?....no comment....

that takes 1 off the scoring right away... :lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
The house? Waaaaiiiit. Are these in the oven? Nooooooooo!
But Sno-BQing is so much fun. FAIL!

:rofl:

Yes, they are in the oven, all of my outdoor cooking equipment is buried beneath a ton of snow and remember that I'm gimpy....:(

However, I do make awesome ribs in the oven from time to time and they turn out so tender that you can suck the marrow out of the bones. :D

Back