food The Drunken Chef

thehotpepper.com said:
The house? Waaaaiiiit. Are these in the oven? Nooooooooo!
But Sno-BQ'ing is so much fun. FAIL! LOL

Yea, I tend to do a lot of Sno-Q'ing. You kinda have to when you live in a place that has 7 months of winter. Just makes things a little tricky when you get tipsy. You don't want to slip and spill your drink or have dinner fly all over the yard.

Blister said:
Yea, I tend to do a lot of Sno-Q'ing. You kinda have to when you live in a place that has 7 months of winter. Just makes things a little tricky when you get tipsy. You don't want to slip and spill your drink or have dinner fly all over the yard.

I usually BBQ all year round, but with my current situation, it's just not feasible :( and I must say I am craving some real bbq too. I'm just hoping that my finished pic will redeem me. :)

Pepperfreak said:
:rofl:

Yes, they are in the oven, all of my outdoor cooking equipment is buried beneath a ton of snow and remember that I'm gimpy....:(

However, I do make awesome ribs in the oven from time to time and they turn out so tender that you can suck the marrow out of the bones. :D

no excuses PF...you sissy...hobble out there and giterdun.... :rofl:

better check with alice first boss...

he will have to ask Alice if he can borrow them...and I think Alice is on an airplane...

All I can say is I'm not sharing my ribs now. :lol:

It's a conspiracy I tell thee.....picking on the handicaped...y'all should be ashamed of yer selves. :D

Pepperfreak said:
All I can say is I'm not sharing my ribs now. :lol:

It's a conspiracy I tell thee.....picking on the handicaped...y'all should be ashamed of yer selves. :D

Well it should be quite clear by now that none of us want to pick on someone our own size or non-crippled. If we did we'd go somewhere else :lol:

Does this mean we can't call Alice princess any more?.....and that PF is THE princess?..... :rofl:

handicapped my A**...suck it up....if you ain't bleeding and no bones sticking out, you ain't hurt..

I Love it..... :rofl:

Bwahahahaha. Love it AJ lol.

He could have manned up and used that crutch to clear the snow of the grill, instead he talks of veggies and oven ribs I don't know :lol:

It'll make a man out of you...

how are the ribs coming?

Pepperfreak said:
And if I cant take a bit of ribbing
Would that be oven ribbing? :lol:

Okay now I'd like to see pics too. :)

Back