food The Drunken Chef

Who was drunk posting with my username last night?
Midnight Poppin...
Jalapenos with Cheddar
wrapped in pounded chicken breast
wrapped in bacon that was tossed in brown sugar and Seth's wildfire powder.
floating in a Poblano boat.
The only things missing were TB's queso and a shred of sober...

4d342183.jpg

c1202ea2.jpg

806f72a1.jpg

32b16613.jpg

That looks awesome! I love poblanos. They have such good flavor! Just a touch of heat, so I can share them with the mrs.

And every once in a while, for some reason, I get one that is really damn spicy. Don't know why.

But my favorite part of those pictures (and the poppers look amazing, really they do!) is the empty bottle of wine next to the glass of bourbon.

Multi-faceted drinking. Paired with the THP posting foreplay between you two for an hour or so last night. Well done.
Time to re-load and start working on tonight!

Hahahahahahah yep, no one would play with us so we had to just play with ourselves.

Wait...

No, we just "entertained" ourselves.

Poblanos are funny that way, we get Poblanos from the farmers market and we make rellenos gallore.
It seems one out of five or so is hotter than s@$T! Weird, mabey it's a male / female pollination thing?

Time for a jug of Gatorade, and EmergenC, and a big ol greezy breakfast,... Yep.... With eggs.

Watchoo' crackin' t'night Fitty?

Actually I was referring to SD and CJ...but since you mentioned it, might as well bust somethin out.
Sum and Bear are coming over this afternoon. I have some cooked chicken, cooked bacon, cheese, and beans.
Low on beer, but that's an easy fix.
Good idea, TB, guess I'll get drunk and make burritos or nachos or enchiladas. Sweet!

Plan B. Sum and Bear coming over tomorrow instead of today, to celebrate President's Day.
Bear likes to honor his favorite POTUS, Teddy Roosevelt, by doing something he likes to call the "Rough Rider".

Stay Tuned...

I think I should do a sobriety check. Yep, too sober. better get drinking. Looking forward to the SoFlo shenanigans. SD I hope you saved me one of those poppers.

Awwwww yeaaaaah.... tonight went down SoFlo crazylicious style. Took the bikini top off the Jeep. Decided to put the soft top on instead of the hard top just so I can break it down fast and easy when the weather permits. Crushed some Busch Light cans and got Scovie on Facetime (or whatever it's called)... had some giggles. All while smoking some pork shoulder with apple wood in the Weber.

Nine hours of ~250F heat and the pork melted off the bone. We made some refried beans with bacon and a couple garlic cloves. Put it all together in some hand rolled burritos with some cheese, Herdez Salsa Verde, Herdez Salse Ranchera, and La Costena pickled serranos... got our grub on, and our drink on.

IMG_4484.jpg

Bear even showed up and slapped HIMSELF.

Oh my.
I looked into the liquid crystal and saw my future.
Pork, Jim beam, busch light, pork, and flip flops, and more pork.

Damn SD. I missed those giant poppers somehow. The page musta still been loading when I posted. I'll take a baker's dozen please. Paypal?

Liquid crystal... :lol:

Haha MM, we only had 2 poblanos, and it was late. And we were shall we say..... "the true essence" of this thread.
We'll have to do them again tho.... They were gooooooood.

We were straight up shit housed. That's it.

pretty benign supper last night but it was good...

chicken/Italian sausage kabobs with onion, red bell pepper, and baby portabella mushrooms

before cooking

02-21-12a008.jpg

after 17 minutes on the grill (medium heat)

02-21-12a011.jpg

and yes, they were delicious... :)

I reckon I will have to stop posting in this thread TB...I have all but quit drinking

Back