food The Drunken Chef

I’ve dreamt this up a while back and have been dyeing to make them I’ll let the photos tell the awesomeness.
IMG_0792.jpg

Off to the deep fryer, I had to cut them post frying my fryer is too small to continue with them whole, then into some shredded cheese, so it melts to the bacon wrapped dogs.
IMG_0806.jpg

Corn dog batter, with finely chopped fresh onion, peno’s and corn added.
IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

And for the mustard to spice it up, about 2 ½ Tbs yellow mustard, 1 ½ Tbs Chinese mustard, 4 fataliis and just enough vinegar to hydrate the fataliis.
IMG_0783.jpg

They were so good that I ate too much, and all night long I lay in bed thinking my gut was going to burst, the price for gluttony I guess.

I got drunk and made this: (for the 2 vegetarians here it's a wild rice pulao with mixed veggies and toasted cashews, methi aloo, and pineapple in coconut chile sauce.)

IMG_0058JPG_s63v5xwel5.jpg

Those look so tantalizingly tasty that I'm almost willing to forgive you for neglecting
to post the requisite proof of alcohol consumption.

It was in there! Last picture with the fataliis and mustard has a big ol' goblet.

Yep. Drunkftitty... Drink, Marinate, Skewer, Set it and ForgetIt. Drinkmore...
This checkin inhaled my fresh beer riht off the counter! It WANTED it!
a1eb1b0e.jpg

7c9ada08.jpg

f0fccc9f.jpg

I'll be out there in the dark, bunin the shiit outof mahself tryin to eat this thing... gimmee a hourand a haff...

Hmmm.... thanks Scovie. Just reminded me I still have a bit of roast chicken leftover in the fridge..... snack time!

Been a long day with work. Time for some Beers and comfort food. To start off I need to preheat the CI

80c03fdf.jpg

and have a beer

Next add an onion, some Jalapeno's and Fresno's and some chopped celery.

4145c7a1.jpg

Saute then till the onions are translucent

In go the hot dogs to get a little color

980c8d09.jpg

before we add the

95987fe6.jpg

Baked beans

Give it a little time to get all hot and bothered and the flavors to meld then

33555f68.jpg

and

43d484c6.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm goood!!

Oh, and a Beer :cheers:
RM

lol,,,i was just telling the wife that next time she goes to store i want some hot dogs... dont know why just havent had one in a while... that looks awesome though,i could go for a big bowl of that at the moment.

It was damn good Sic and just the right amount of heat for everyone. Of course I added a bit of Fatalii powder to mine but hey, still good.

Back