food The Drunken Chef

Yesterday the wife bought some red meat. Good start.....
SteakPic1.jpg

Also got the stuff to make pico so I can smother my steak in the spicy goodness.
SteakPic2.jpg

Gotta cut all this stuff up because there is a method to the madness. This is all chopped up, then the cilantro, black pepper and garlic is added.
SteakPic3.jpg

A lady in North Side once told me you know its right when it looks sort of like Christmas..well.....
SteakPic4.jpg

While that is getting all good, its time to have another beer and cook the cow:
SteakPic5.jpg

So, they looked done. Time to throw the steaks on top of some black beans and smother it with pico and avocado. Just have to squeeze another half of a lime on it all.

SteakPic6.jpg

.......and no the female woman style glass is not mine. This is the wife's plate. Mine was already getting in my belly!

man, I was thinking........then thinking I didn't want tooooo much starch. with flank or skirt steak oh hell yeah gimme some cheese and a tortilla or 4.

NO! I wanna see a big ol' hunk o' meat on the chopping block!

Actually, I can go meatless if necessary, but just not with that purple thing......bad story from childhood...:puke:.....

Aw well, I'll just look at Chewi's steak and BlackBeans until the veggie post comes up.

real broth would contain meat im not sure what they do with canned soup? but even so maybe you can put half a bird in the fryer????

jakester if you havent had fresh bird,or eggs than u have never tasted chicken! and thats not only true thats my word

I was trying to be facetious. FAIL! But, I don't think I ever did have fresh chicky. You mean like from a farmer's market or something?

Back