• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

The General Taco thread. All things taco.

So, I've been wandering around the site trying to find a general taco thread. I'm sure it exists but the only thing I ran across was taco tuesdays and tex mex. I have tacos whenever I can. To hell with Tuesdays! So this is a thread to post your badass tacos. Recipe or not. Just put up a pic. All tacos welcome.

My dinner
slow cooked, dry rubbed, and smoked pork shoulder shredded and built with some of Salsa Lady's Chipotle BBQ!

The best tacos can be found in gas stations around here. Fuel city is well known for their tacos, but there are so many more that are better. Pro-tip: Look for gas stations with the most landscaping trucks out front, there you will find good tacos, trust!

Jcjug8l.jpg

D3monic said:
black olives and la preferda nacho peno slices are what make nachos, nachos in my book. Well that and cheese.
To each their own but I'd trip the server just to dump that shit on its way to serve me, phucking hate them with serious passion! 
Pretty sure Mexican;s ain't rocking no Mediterranean shit either hahaha 

nachos are just tacos but smaller.. think of it as a plate full of tiny tacos. and I'm with grant, I like black olives on tacos as well. 

Not to mention I never meet a mexican that didn't put a black olive in their homemade tamales. It was heresy to get one in AZ that didn't have one. 

Back