• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Halloween Thread

Happy Halloween!

I've been Wolverine for the past 3 years. This year I'm taking a break from the 1 hour plus hair work and going as a Sizzlers cook. Not scarry you say? But I'm a Sizzler's cook WITH A BAG OF SPINACH! OOOOOOO!!!!!

I went as a burn victim last year (I can, because I was one...Long story, thank God for insurance and the St. Barnabas Burn Unit), I had small bags of Karo syrup mixed with cottage cheese and food coloring under bandages on my arms and legs. I'd walk up to a table of people and slap my arm down on the table......Ahhhh, the joy of surprise!

10487.jpg

EEEK! RUNNN!

no real plans for the holiday..gonna pick up some nice beer...open up the windows in my room and play some nice black metal for the trick or treaters...maybe that will keep them away and i'll get to eat all the 3 muskateers and baby ruth bars i bought :lol:

honestly we don't really get too many kids in our neighborhood..i think most people take their kids to places with more lights..or even places like the mall. one of my roommates made the mistake of going to the mall last year on this day...it was packed!

xgrafcorex said:
no real plans for the holiday..gonna pick up some nice beer...open up the windows in my room and play some nice black metal for the trick or treaters...maybe that will keep them away and i'll get to eat all the 3 muskateers and baby ruth bars i bought :lol:

honestly we don't really get too many kids in our neighborhood..i think most people take their kids to places with more lights..or even places like the mall. one of my roommates made the mistake of going to the mall last year on this day...it was packed!

I'll have some Meshuggah or Deicide cranked up later as well....seems to be more of a parent-repellent than anything else....most of the kids around my apartment dig my taste in music(probably because i'm the screwball who goes from lounge music to deathmetal and back constantly)

This year's costume...
Nice shot of the new beard too....
costume1.jpg

Now what's so scary about that? Well.....He's got spinach in his hand! Eeeeekkkk!
costume2.jpg

Haunting the front porch...

img0013ob9.jpg

img0017zh0.jpg

Happy Samhain!

The little boils and ghouls have gone home to rot their teeth with their booty. Now it's time to retire to the bonfire.....

pumpkinif9.jpg

imaguitargod said:
This is Mullet-Man
mulletmanmovie1.jpg

I can't do this one this year becasue I've got a beard now and don't feel like shaving a month's worth of growth.

lol, i like the stars of the movie.

I'm wondering if the Mullet got to kiss Angelina or if Bob Barker kicked his a**

If the mullet were here he would say...............
BWAHAHAHAHA

Back