• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The hottest natural sauces

AlabamaJack said:
the hottest natural sauce may be the one I am going to make tommorow morning...7 Pot, Dorset Naga, T. Scorpion, Choc. Hab, a little garlic, cut with vinegar and cooked down before canning...

That's it? I thought we were talking HOT sauce here. :shocked:

Blair's looks like they're not going to respond, that confirms that you guys were correct. it's a real shame when a respected manufacturer has misleading labelling because some people do make sauce purchases based on the contents, not the hype.

hello. I kind of forgot about this thread.
got the LI and the Pure Death.
the pure death was a bit too sour for my likings, but the burn is pretty okay. not that hot actually...
but, the lethal ingestion really is a good sauce. not as hot as I expected it to be, was a bit disappointed at first but I find the taste very good, tastes a lot like habaneros should do.
it was hotter than the pure death at least, but "warning: use only one drop at a time" part can be ignored, I have about a teaspoon in my food when I cook.

LI is recommended, not sure about the pure death really. got a really sour taste, but not sure if most sauces actually do taste that sour... looking forward to try some of this forum members sauces, like scorpion chilis wrath of god if there are any available!

Back