• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The hottest natural sauces

I'm not really meaning to cause a debate, but I have been through a debate on this one before, and it was proven to me that it is extract. Plus I one accidentally ate a mouthful of the stuff and I CAN verify that it DOES contain extract,

don't worry JayT debates are healthy. I like to hear differing opinions and to learn from others.just thought I'd let you know that they haven't responded...

Q-man - I knew about oleoresin - me too, I would rather have the natural pepper. now that I grow bhuts I can have plenty of heat without the crappy metallic burnt cat hair after taste. I remember in my early days of seeking ever hotter sauces I became obsessed with extracts, consuming Mad Dog Inferno, different Death Sauces and several differing types of the Insanity range and every time without fail I'd end up doubled up in pain with a tortured gut. I gave them away and started making hab sauces with added powdered hab and then I was on my way to being a lover of natural heat. that's why I became interested in this one of Blairs. I think I'll just stick to the sauces I can get from THPers and the ones I make myself, that way I'm sure they're natural.

chilliman64 said:
don't worry JayT debates are healthy. I like to hear differing opinions and to learn from others.just thought I'd let you know that they haven't responded...

Q-man - I knew about oleoresin - me too, I would rather have the natural pepper. now that I grow bhuts I can have plenty of heat without the crappy metallic burnt cat hair after taste. I remember in my early days of seeking ever hotter sauces I became obsessed with extracts, consuming Mad Dog Inferno, different Death Sauces and several differing types of the Insanity range and every time without fail I'd end up doubled up in pain with a tortured gut. I gave them away and started making hab sauces with added powdered hab and then I was on my way to being a lover of natural heat. that's why I became interested in this one of Blairs. I think I'll just stick to the sauces I can get from THPers and the ones I make myself, that way I'm sure they're natural.

That sounds just like me! I was buying every hot sauce I could find. this year I grew my own peppers and made my own sauces which I eat much more than any of the sauces I bought. That is thanks in large part to this site, and all the good people here.

Let's face it: who really NEEDS more heat than a Naga or 7Pot can give you? There's one extract sauce I like to use in my Bloody Mary - Jersey Death, but that'll be discontinued, so I guess my extract days will be over soon!

Chiliac said:
Let's face it: who really NEEDS more heat than a Naga or 7Pot can give you? There's one extract sauce I like to use in my Bloody Mary - Jersey Death, but that'll be discontinued, so I guess my extract days will be over soon!

You REALLY have to try a Defcon 1(or zero) bloody mary. They are friggin AWESOME!!

imaguitargod said:
I did! That's when I realised I do not like bloody marys........it was my first one...and last.

To each his own i guess. Then it'll be just AJ and i drinking the bloody marys....(i almost typed BM's but then realised how most people would've taken that)

Sickmont said:
To each his own i guess. Then it'll be just AJ and i drinking the bloody marys....(i almost typed BM's but then realised how most people would've taken that)

Nice catch, you're learning. :lol:

Sickmont said:
You REALLY have to try a Defcon 1(or zero) bloody mary. They are friggin AWESOME!!

I remember AJ saying the same. Sounds good! I may very well try that after my last bottle of JD is gone. I meant to try DC sauces for a while now, too bad the postage is so damn high.

LI doesn't seem hot enough to be an extract sauce. I'd expect a LOT more. It's hardly any hotter than 10.

hey, got my LI now. haven't tried it yet though, the bottle looks scary as hell!
also got talon, blair's pure death, cheese dip and habanero salsa things. a whole bunch of things anyway. the pure death is pretty good, has a kind of mild heat though. I think the talon was about the same in heat... but this one tasted a bit better in my opinion, the pure death was kind of sour. works very good with food like pizza though and that's what it's supposed to go with.

well, next is the lethal ingestion I guess. bottle said 400k scoville or something

the hottest natural sauce may be the one I am going to make tommorow morning...7 Pot, Dorset Naga, T. Scorpion, Choc. Hab, a little garlic, cut with vinegar and cooked down before canning...

Back