the hunt for 7 pod

Hi all.

I would be very interested in obtaining a few seeds for the 7pod. I know it is hard to come by but I thought I might try.

I am living in Brazil and may be able to get access to a few seeds of the Brazilian Pepper varieties if you require a trade.

Thanks!

Welcome tipzter
Sorry, I do non't have the seven-pod but there are a few brazilian peppers I am very interested in. Do you have or know about Biquino baccatum or Murupi Doce. I am quite interested in buying or trading for these brazilian varieties if you might have some or know of a source.

POTAWIE said:
Welcome tipzter
Sorry, I do non't have the seven-pod but there are a few brazilian peppers I am very interested in. Do you have or know about Biquino baccatum or Murupi Doce. I am quite interested in buying or trading for these brazilian varieties if you might have some or know of a source.

I don't sell my seeds I love to trade as well as donate when I have them in abundance. I sent you a PM with the list of peppers I have at the moment. Most of them I have a few seeds available at the moment but if you want more than a few seeds it will have to wait until they finish growing. Thanks!

if anyone has any true 7 pod/pot seed they would like to trade or sell I am very interested in talking with you. please send a pm.

I have bhut jolokia, naga morich, dorset naga, fatalii, choc hab and red savina seed, amongst others which I will gladly exchange for some 7's.

Mark

Looking for Seeds

I would love to have some Trinidad Scorpion and 7 Pod seeds. I don't have anything really weird to trade. Fatalis, Jamaican hot chocolates, Tobago seasoning peppers, and prig ki nus are probably my weirdest peppers. The prig ki nus and seasoning peppers haven't fruited yet.

bowhunter said:
would like to trade for some 7pod if any one ever finds a good lead. just a grower and would like to see what the hype all about
bowhunter
someone in the pepper community has them , but i wont tell for his/her sake so dont ask, just go to trinidad:rolleyes: oops my post showed up 2 posts below them,sorry trinihottie...

I just yesterday received some t.scorp and 7pot seeds,there was a bit of membrane in the 7pot bag...couldn't resist...remember in alien when they cut into that thing and its blood hit the floor?you get the picture!after about 20 min. and the pain subsided,it had a very pleasant taste!i'm gonna have to look up some trinidadian recipies!!!!!

trinihottie,do you know of any resourses where i may find some authentic trinidad recipies to make use of these chiles?

Back