• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

The Last Great Pizza Thread

'Bout time we had a thread for all those that make their own dough and sauce. Too many good cooks on THP to let something as magnificent as that king of foods, pizza go unnoticed on this forum. This thread however comes with some rules to post...

1) Make your own dough and post the recipe. Thin crust. Whole wheat. Foccacia. NY or Chicago style. Naan....your choice!

2) Make your own sauce and post the recipe. Red. White. Olive oil w/ garlic. Whatever gets your mojo workin'!

3) Mandatory that it brings teh heat. Habs. Serrano's. Bhut's. T-Scorps. Fatalli. Hot sauce's and puree's will qualify. Using wimp sauce's such as Tabasco Brand or Franks will
be ridiculed with extreme prejudice and boooooed heavily!

4) Toppings can be anything. Pepperoni. Avocado. Greek olives. Pulled pork. If it came out of the ground or walked, swam or crawled, its all cool and the gang!

5) Bake them in the oven on a sheet pan. In cast iron. A pizza stone. On the grill. Got a wood fired pizza oven? Have mercy!

6) Pics are mandatory! Anyone can talk smack about it but put up or shut up. No pics? It never happened and ridiculing and boooooing will follow. Capiche?

Alright ya'll, lets get it on.....

Nice quicky.
pepper, tomatoes,mushrooms,garlic,chipotle, welsh cheddar.

V3vKGnN.jpg

A most excellent "from-scratch" pizza dough for making thin crust pies. This is now my go-to recipe at home. It takes 24 hours for results, but the flavor, texture and ease of shaping the dough are all worth it! Who'd of thought it would be an Irishman that showed me such a great recipe...

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

texas blues said:
Dude.

You need to find who's laying those eggs.

And pepper your angus.

Alien chest burst.

Soon.
I just want you to know that your the reason I come back to these threads 
:lol:  :cheers:

dragonsfire said:
Onion Pizza.
Ghost, Pesto sauce and Gouda, Chipotle.

Z8jK4dF.jpg

I don’t know why I come to these threads when I’m fasting...is it the weekend yet  :banghead:  :think: 
looks good, save me a slice

Back