• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food The Last Great Pizza Thread

I had some homemade Pho left, so what do with it? Make a pizza! :crazy:

I reduced the Pho stock down with some homemeade tomato paste to get a really thick, concentrated base. Topped with chunks of slow cooked beef from the soup, chilli flakes and added fresh mozzarella and parmesan and ground beef. Simple and actually quite good!

P3121363.jpg

Beefy tomato yumminessess
P3121364.jpg

Ignore the end sliced off. Eaten in the name of research. :scared:
P3121367.jpg

Great char on the base.
P3121372.jpg

Turned out suprisingly good. Gonna def. do this again.

Pho' pizza. Whooda thunk it? Wow. Did you just use the beef, or is there other stuff in there from the soup. I love Pho'. A lot.

The meat was removed from the soup. The soup was reduced down to make the pizza sauce. I started with maybe 2 cups of liquid and finished with what you see in the pic above. The meat from the soup went on top, then cheese and ground beef.

The base Pho was cubed chuck steak slow cooked in the master stock. All other stuff to make Pho was added into the bowls you eat from. Like, lime juice, chillies, basil, bean shoot etc. I suppose I could have dressed the finished pizza with a squeeze of lime and some fresh chopped Thai chilli and fresh basil.

Hmmm, gonna do that next time actually.

Booma you just got this pregnant lady craving a chocolate strawberry pizza.................. That is AMAZING! Purely A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Maybe one day... Open a little WFO piZzeria

Dessert pizza is a must, people's favourite everything.

Though the all meat and sausage pizza was unreal. Jungle rain base, topped with some seeded lava hot sauce

Pizza Master......meet Pizza Master!

....and I thought Aussie's put out great vino.....wait till the world meets the pizzas!!!!!!!! :D

Nice pizzas Booma!

I'll take the one shaped like Cap'N Crunch's head.

Back