contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bisquit pieces are little square slices for putting on biscuits. So one package has some of those.

No. Thick square slices about 2x2.

They are probably not visible. That's all I know, I could be wrong considering that vendor.

Bahaha! Yak!!!!

I know you are going to eventually try some Tibetan yak!!! I haven't but some people swear it is better than beef. Juicy yet lean and a tad sweet.

grantmichaels said:
So, the little dark bits in the corners? ... tasty? ... like burnt ends or such? ...
Or yeah possibly, I just looked. Far right, top and bottom, those could be biscuit pieces. They are either going to be cut squares, or chips left from slicing. Let us know!

So who is onboard with this one?

I know we have Jay's Amish solar oven ribs...

TB, Hungarian goulash and stuffed peppers?

Scovie grew up with a Mexican upbringing...

A lot of Cajuns here.

A lot of Cuban influence.

Argentinean... Japanese... so many members from so many good food places!

Rawk will you rock Italian? Essegi!!!!

This will be a good one!

I'm in.

I don't know which angle on heritage I'm taking yet - as I come from diverse stock - but I know I'm converting my cook from braising/roasting to BBQ'ing, and making brisket ...

JoynersHotPeppers said:
What happened to the site, DB hiccup?

That was an interesting one ... it hung up Shockwave and I had to wipe the past hour's history etc before I could see threads ...

Can't help myself but archair ops - I'm guessing cache invalidation hiccup ...

grantmichaels said:
I'm in.

I don't know which angle on heritage I'm taking yet - as I come from diverse stock - but I know I'm converting my cook from braising/roasting to BBQ'ing, and making brisket ...

That was an interesting one ... it hung up Shockwave and I had to wipe the past hour's history etc before I could see threads ...

Can't help myself but archair ops - I'm guessing cache invalidation hiccup ...
All the pointers were gone and DB errors, boss made a update during busy time hehe

The requested URL /topic/36673-the-next-throwdown-is/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Google it, they all look like that before they are processed and cooked :)
I'm a fat kid at heart. There isn't much I wouldn't try in all honesty. However I may let somebody else go first ;)

BBQ pork steaks and cheesy potatoes are running through my mind with some fresh sweet corn. /drool can't wait till summer for all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back