contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm in, I'm doing some sort of African dish, though I can't say that it's part of my personal heritage. My son wanted a 23andme.com genetics test for his birthday and his results came in saying he has some African heritage on his Y-chromosome. He's decided my experimenting with African dishes must be because I somehow intuited that. Uh huh…..

Thinking about doing something Canadian... Already have a bottle of wine lined up...  

V7ePt54.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
 Essegi!!!!
Well, for sure i can't cook something exotic or complex that time. Oh, that means it's the same of other TD's for me then!
Pizza is not the case that time (also i'm cooking it tonight at a friend's, tomorrow i'll go to Renato Bosco place, he calls himself "pizzaricercatore" or pizza researcher for you, with pizza expert friends, i'll take pics i hope).
Pasta sounds like a mandatory call that time. Or not.:D

Hey Ashen!!!! You have an Argentine wine here!

I see a Terrazas malbec of  2011.

It's a good wine, I like this and usually I drink, it's a mid-class, has a cost u$10      in markets. However  is a very good in price/quality realtion

Looks like I'm going to be juggling my TD entry w/ work next weekend ...

No big deal, though ... I'd already stepped it down to steak dinner, so I can pull it off regardless I think ...

grantmichaels said:
Looks like I'm going to be juggling my TD entry w/ work next weekend ...

No big deal, though ... I'd already stepped it down to steak dinner, so I can pull it off regardless I think ...

Just wrapping up my first overnight'r this week in preparation to throw it down, hard, this weekend ...

I see SoFlo poking around this week, too, which is a dead give-away that this weekend is the TD ...

I'm also waiting to find out if TB is an Eskimo ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back