• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
grantmichaels said:
veggie lasagna alert, lol.

images (4).jpg

my bad, anyways ... forgot it was a requirement tbh ...

my reply would have been for choosing to incl that if a drink wasn't part of it ...

back to la la land ... lol.

vacation-mode's fully engaged.
Ozzy2001 said:
Lol we had a pretty diverse fraternity house and the Mexican guys would always talk sh!t to the Puerto Ricans and vice versa. When I was the pledge educator I would give extra credit questions on their quizzes like "Are Mexicans or Puerto Ricans better?" Then post their answers so the guys could see what they said and mess with them.
Good times
All day, every day at the shop at work ...

Puerto Ricans and Cubans condescending to the Mexicans, Columbians and Peruvians making fun of the Cubans and PR's for doing it. Mexicans the one's getting most of the actual work done.

In my search for horchata recipe (which is really easy to make apparently) I found a really good sounding drink to make so i'm going with that. 

Ok I think I got a game plan together... now that I have it all publicly announced and ish. 

Just make Agua Frescas Dammit!!! And make a few flavors while yeratit

D3monic said:
In my search for horchata recipe (which is really easy to make apparently) I found a really good sounding drink to make so i'm going with that. 

Ok I think I got a game plan together... now that I have it all publicly announced and ish. 

Fuckit?? make Mexican pop cycles!!!

Mexi-que?  I'm just getting visions of everyone doing cumin rubbed pork butts or spares.  When I first read the rules I thought of Mexique (not mexi QUE, but mexique - like unique) which is a pretty good upscale mexican restaurant in the Chi, but their cuisine is more Mexican/French fusion.

EDIT:  Alynne - so long as you set up the grill to smoke (easy to do) you can still play.  ;)   

SmokenFire said:
Mexi-que?  I'm just getting visions of everyone doing cumin rubbed pork butts or spares.  When I first read the rules I thought of Mexique (not mexi QUE, but mexique - like unique) which is a pretty good upscale mexican restaurant in the Chi, but their cuisine is more Mexican/French fusion.

EDIT:  Alynne - so long as you set up the grill to smoke (easy to do) you can still play.   ;)   
But she said no grill :)

Alynne said:
Just to be sure...I have no grill and no smoker. Can I still play?

Sure.

Smoke in your oven ...

Improv device like Amaze-N smoker ... or, fashion something like Cameron Stovetop smoker out of some other stuff =)

Or ...

Burn something in an oven bag and capture it in there ...

Or ...

Lie!

SmokenFire said:
EDIT:  Alynne - so long as you set up the grill to smoke (easy to do) you can still play.   ;)   

She can't have fire at her condo/appnt/dwelling/home ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back