• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoville DeVille said:
Dare I ask...

What EXACTLY are creative "juices"?

I already have regrets...

homer-doh-e1310953503941_zps0073b419.png

12654252_10153738214121858_2377732716221673210_n_zpslazsk77n.jpg

screw you guys

NOODLE THROWDOWN!!!

GBuvrvq.jpg

WJgEg6C.jpg

gnPCykJ.jpg

wanna know how I made my noodles?

eggs, flour, beer, salt, habanero powder

kneaded by hand, rolled it thin with an empty beer bottle, and cut them bitches with a knife

mexican chicken scampi!!, because I couldnt decide on a flavor so I mixed em together
if you would see what I actually have in my kitchen to work with, you would be astounded that I could even make that

my pantry and fridge are BARE

actually after looking at the finished dish, you really wouldn't be that astounded.....

its pretty apparent....

wheebz said:
screw you guys

NOODLE THROWDOWN!!!

GBuvrvq.jpg

WJgEg6C.jpg

gnPCykJ.jpg

wanna know how I made my noodles?

eggs, flour, beer, salt, habanero powder

kneaded by hand, rolled it thin with an empty beer bottle, and cut them bitches with a knife

mexican chicken scampi!!, because I couldnt decide on a flavor so I mixed em togetherif you would see what I actually have in my kitchen to work with, you would be astounded that I could even make that

my pantry and fridge are BARE
actually after looking at the finished dish, you really wouldn't be that astounded.....

its pretty apparent....

chilli_pepper_cooking_lg_clr_1_zps1317b53b.gif

Scoville DeVille said:
She's a witch!!!

Or...

She is using reverse psychology on you, wanting you to put MORE heat in the dish than you normally would.

It can only be one of the two possibilities. :D

I got her to eat a fatalli pepper after she ate some jalapenos, and then a serrano.  I was impressed considering she never ate chilies before that.  I'll be slowly working her in with sauces.   Pex's Bee-Bomb and Honey HornetBomb have got her working her tolerance up.   Pain train!  

OCD Chilehead said:
Reverse psychology without a doubt.

More heat!!!

Thank you for your keen insight.  I will apply this appropriately.   :lol:

Salty!!!  OUT WITH IT BOY!  

4154985.jpg

I can see everyone being like this: 

4457883.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back