• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw, I heard about that back when we lived in a First World Country...1993....Skagit county

I SneakPeeked the ingredients.   INTERESTING!  Usually I can get a direction or inspiration right out of the gate.

I'm JayT'ing stuff and nothing is working! 

Not to worry, I'll just sleep on it and give you an answer in the morning......

D3monic...hope you get the new job.  But if you have to TD with breakfast items....I could see that working.....except for maybe the (OOOOPS!!!!) almost said one of the ingredients.  don't want to spoil the spoiler.....

Vicious Vex said:
Well, I didn't check the spoilers to try and keep it semi-authentic....and then I ready granmichaels post.
Whoops.
Sounds like it will be fun. I already have some ideas, but I figure if I came up with them that fast, others probably did as well.
Good luck to all!
Same here, I think the "key to unlocking this basket" as they say is going to lead to a lot of rifs of the same plate. That said it is a very fun list and I am very excited to see what comes from it. Creativity getting extra points Boss? :)

JohnsMyName said:
Same here, I think the "key to unlocking this basket" as they say is going to lead to a lot of rifs of the same plate. That said it is a very fun list and I am very excited to see what comes from it. Creativity getting extra points Boss? :)
Then again, we are all a bunch of pepper crazies from different walks of life.

And oh yeah, I can't wait for the off the wall things done with tatertots.

Gotta go with Scovie on this one: beer. I could totally see soda with this one, though. "Carbonated beverage" might be a good way to go, so peeps can choose.

On the other hand, cigarettes are also "readily available" at grocery stores, gas stations, etc. But that would be ick. Just sayin'! ;)

I talked to the butchers at Hank's today and got some belly on order.  Sorry, Scovie, they said they can only order for one TD contestant at a time! 

Snooze, ya Loose!

:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back