contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we weren't allowed to talk about our entries.  We have to do something to pass the time. I'm going to make something more epicer than you can only be said so many times.

I have to admit, I was going to say that ...

Boss clarified that we could talk about our entries though, and that he just assumed we wouldn't want to for tactical reasons ...

Personally, though, at least in my case, I'm going to tell Wheebz exactly how I'm serving him up ...

Well, I will once I figure it out, anyways ...

BWAHAHA ...

grantmichaels said:
I have to admit, I was going to say that ...

Boss clarified that we could talk about our entries though, and that he just assumed we wouldn't want to for tactical reasons ...

Personally, though, at least in my case, I'm going to tell Wheebz exactly how I'm serving him up ...

Well, I will once I figure it out, anyways ...

BWAHAHA ...

I'm putting my money on you GM.  Wheebz has crazy ideas, but execution and photography do not always serve him well, and there's always the possibility that he will get drunk and Marcie the whole thing anyway.

JayT said:

I'm putting my money on you GM.  Wheebz has crazy ideas, but execution and photography do not always serve him well, and there's always the possibility that he will get drunk and Marcie the whole thing anyway.

Happy to take a no-show crown from Wheebz, haha ...

Although, I've been known to slack out of shit, too ... especially TD's ... or to miss the cut-off, achem  ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back