contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
January...

Scoville DeVille said:
I don't bake.

Does Toast count?

Better yet, how about burning tortillas on CI???
Scoville DeVille said:
It's voodoo I tell yah! Bread comes from the store for a reason! :rofl:
May...

Scoville DeVille said:
What the?????

My Birthday is Friday 6/3, I just wanted to get another tattoo, get liquored up and make burgers!

Now I got BAKE some shit?!!?!?!?! :rofl: :rofl:

And NOT a Burger bun?!?!?!?! :rofl:

This oughta be good.

Seriously. This will be good!

Cheers Ozzy! I am looking forward to being in a challenge with you bro! :cheers:

Holy crap I hope this is good.
:rofl: :rofl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

9296953902_68cd624aeb_z.jpg

You crack me up THP! Yeah, I said it, and it's all true.

I think I might have this shit on lock.

You just wait and see, I think Ozzy is comin' at me HARD, so I am gonna have a chat with my voodoo witch-doctor/baker and see how much magic I can call in from the hinter regions to get me to make a Non-Bred Berger Bunn™.

Like Krab™ LOL

In WA you can "Bake" all kinds of things....

throw some of the sticky shit in a jiffy cornbread muffin...slice in half, slider bun. 

Instead of a slider, call it a stoner. 

Dear U.S. Government. It appears someone other than the owner of this username has been making some irresponsible posts on THP, which are neither supported nor endorsed by the original holder of the screen name. There's a shit-ton (official soflo measurement) of them. It was someone else. Possibly a bear. 

The plan is to enter as a commoner.
The truth is that I will be camping in North Florida that weekend, but I think I will be able to pull something off on Sunday BC we are coming home early. 
I have some shit I want to show off. I am highly motivated, so if I don't enter, I'm gonna be really pissed off.
Would love to do the head to head, but I don't want to commit to something and then flake out.

Integrity... 

and mangoes.

Holy crap FD, if I try to do a burger while "baking", it will surely end up burnt with fishbones and motor oil.

"I'll just close the curtains, unplug the phone and be under the bed. thankyouverymuch". LOLOL

wheebz said:
hey man i offered you free beer in delaware, all you had to do was come and drink your face off
That offer is good for all THP members who show up in DE????  SWEET!!!!   Thanks, Wheebz!!!  XOXO!
That checkerboard cake would win in non-beef, non-meat, all-others, dessert burger.....:lol: 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back